Chapter 11: Love & Tattoo's

****Zayn’s POV****

I held Carrie’s hand in mine, walking towards the tattoo parlor. I could tell she was nervous, but she was convinced to get a tattoo in memory of her dad.

“Don’t worry, it pays off,” I tell her.

Carrie found the tattoo of my grand-father’s name written across my shoulder. She became so interested in getting a tattoo then, and I promised her I’d be there.

As we walk in, I can tell a shiver went up Carrie’s spine. “It’s okay,” I mouth to her, walking up to the front desk.

“Hey Zayn,” she greets me.

“Hey, I was wondering if we were still on about that tattoo appointment I called in for,” I explain.

“Yep, where do you want it?”

“It’s not for me,” I say.

Carrie nervously waves at Jasmine; she was the head tattoo artist here.

“I’m Jasmine.”

“Carrie.” They both introduce themselves before Jasmine walks over to us.

“Where do you want it?” she asks.

“Umm, I’m not sure,” she nervously says.

“Alright come with me,” Jasmine says. As I begin to follow them, Carrie stops me and says, “I want to go alone…”

“Okay,” I say, respecting her decision and walk over to the waiting room.

****Carrie’s POV****

“Where do you want it?” Jasmine asks me, as I begin to bite down on my lower lip.

“On my lower back,” I whisper.

“Okay, what do you want?” she asks, pulling out a sketch-book.

“My dad’s name written in Arabic on my lower back,” I explain.

“The Arabic for Zayn?” she winks.

“Umm, yeah…”

“What’s your dad’s name?”

“Andrew.”

She makes a sketch of the name, and honestly I love it. Then she begins to prep up everything.

“C’mon sit,” Jasmine tells me, making me sit in the tattoo chair. My chest pressed up against a padded part, as Jasmine begins the whole process.

“I’m going to raise your shirt a little,” she tells me, folding my shirt up to the ending of my bra.

She takes an alcohol wipe and wipes it around my lower back area.

The next thing she does is place a piece of paper around the edge of my jeans.

Jasmine then takes a stencil sheet and transfers it onto the lower part of my back.

“Right there okay?” she asks.

“Yeah,” I reply, moving my long hair across my shoulder.

I then see her place on gloves before I hear the buzzing sound.

A shriek escapes my lips, Jasmine laughing at my reaction.

“Stay very still,” she says before Zayn bursts into the room.

“Can I stay now?” he asks nervously.

I roll my eyes and nod as he pushes a chair up in front of me, grabbing my hand.