Intro

Hi, this is Umi, I started a new story. If you haven't read my Demon Slayer Reacts story, I recommend you go check it out! 

This is a Rengoku x Female reader. I'm going to assume that all of you have watched the entire anime of Demon Slayer, but there will be manga spoilers. And by that, I mean that I'm basically telling the whole story of Demon Slayer, so that's a big spoiler warning. If you want to read this story, I recommend you go read the manga first. It can be found for free at mangareader.to. 

Information about Y/N:

Y/N L/N

she/her pronouns

granddaughter of Urokodaki (this won't really change much of the story or her last name)

Y/N also uses Music Breathing. This is my concept of it:

1st Form - Ensemble- The user will dash forward quickly with their sword, stab the opponent in the lower part of their body, and slice upwards.

2nd Form - Grand Staff- The user will jump forward and slice their sword in a horizontal line multiple times, their cuts resembling music staff.

3rd Form - Sixteenth Notes- Similar to the 1st Form, the user will dash forward and stab the opponent. They will continuously slice the opponent quickly and rhythmically in a specific spot.

4th Form - Fermata- The user will slow down time in a certain area. Everything surrounding the user will appear slower, while they move at the same rate. They will seem incredibly fast to everyone else.

5th Form - String Performance- The user spins their sword rapidly around them so they have a sort of shield. The user will leap towards their opponent and slice them to bits while in the air. This is similar to "String Performance" in Sound Breathing.

6th Form - Percussion- The user will stab their swords into the ground with enough force to create a shock wave around them.

7th Form - The Piano's Highest Note- The user will slice their sword through the air in a certain way to create a very high pitched sound. This sound will knock the opponent out momentarily. The length of unconsciousness is based on how good the opponent's hearing is. For example, if you performed the 7th form next to Zenitsu, he would be out for a week at maximum.

8th Form - Fortepiano, Sforzando- The user will slash the chest at different angles and in the midst of that, they will slice the opponent's head off. The opponent will have trouble discerning what the user is doing because it is so quick and not realize that the user has chopped off their head.

Y/N looks like this, by the way.

I feel like it's a little ironic how this is a Rengoku story and she's eating a donut

I feel like it's a little ironic how this is a Rengoku story and she's eating a donut. If you know, you know.

Just imagine her wearing a light purple haori that looks like this:

The katana also has a white and silver scabbard instead of an ivory color in the picture

The katana also has a white and silver scabbard instead of an ivory color in the picture. Other than that, it's relatively the same. If you speak Japanese, ignore the writing on the sword because that is inaccurate.

Ignore the blue ribbons near the top, too. I couldn't get a full accurate drawing of Y/N, but that is basically how I imagine my OC to be.

I won't describe how she looks like in the story, though.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story! Thanks!