Fifteen - じゅうご

"Inosuke-kun!" Umi yelled. The boar-headed man was standing on the other side of the cavern, slashing blindly with his swords.

"Aghhhh! I can't see, dammit!" he cursed, stomping his feet in frustration.

"Where are you... what's your name... Mis/N? Hahaha! M/N! Where are you, M/N?"

Inosuke laughed, and Umi sighed.

"It's Y/N, actually, not M/N," she corrected.

"No way, Y/N! Where are you?" he yelled persistently. He eventually found her.

"There you are!" Inosuke almost cut Y/N with his swords, swinging them around. Y/N dodged them.

"Stop! Be careful! There are women trapped in the obi!" she yelled. Then, she heard a scaly sound coming from the ceiling of the cavern.

"Hey! What are you doing in my food locker! You can't just barge in on someone's food locker, can you? I'll kill you! You both are so ugly, I could end you here right here and now!" something said. The end of the obi sash slithered down from the ceiling like a strange snake and faced the two Demon Slayers. There were eyes and a mouth at the end. Y/N made a disgusted face.

"I don't think you should be talking," she said, not even worrying about an attack. Inosuke laughed.

"Hahaha! You could never kill Lord Inosuke!" he screamed at the sash. Y/N was ready to leap in and tear off the end with her hands, when a rumbling came from above the cavern. It probably came from above ground. The ceiling of the cavern cracked, and Y/N grabbed Inosuke and ran out of the way. Rocks fell from the ceiling and hit the sash's end, bringing it to the ground. Fire erupted from the new hole, and a blazing hot flame fell to the ground. It crashed on top of the rubble.

"I thought someone called Y/N ugly. Where are they?" A voice said. Y/N recognized it immediately.

"Kyojuro-kun?" she asked. The fire and smoke cleared, and a familiar face appeared.

"Y/N-chan! Who called you ugly? I need to eliminate them from the face of the earth! Oh, and here's your Demon Slayer stuff. Uzui-san told me to bring it to you, since you might need it," he said with a broad smile. Y/N hugged him tightly.

"How did you find us?" she asked, cupping his face.

"Oh, Uzui-san told me. He said he... heard you. I don't know how that works. Here, take your uniform and sword before I accidentally stab you," he joked. Y/N released him and took her stuff. While she changed in the far end of the cavern, Inosuke dug under the rubble to free the women trapped in the sashes.

"What are you doing? Help me!" he screamed at the Hashira. Kyojuro looked over at him with an amused expression.

"The better question is, 'What are you doing?'" he replied, walking over to the struggling man.

"There are people trapped under your rocks!' Inosuke yelled angrily, digging furiously into the ground.

"Oh," he said. He helped him uncover the obi sashes. Y/N came over and checked on them.

"I think I saw Makio-chan and Suma-chan somewhere on the sash!" she exclaimed, her sword unsheathed.

"Music Breathing, Sixth Form- Percussion!" she yelled, blasting away the rocks in the surrounding area. The obi revealed itself. The Demon Slayers started carefully slicing it and the women trapped within were freed. Little did they know, the obi was still alive.

"I'm a demon, you idiots!" that familiar voice cried out. Y/N saw the sliced-up obi wriggling around. Inosuke's swords held her in place with the metal serrated edges.