Fourteen - じゅうよん

"Hello! I would like to sell one of these three girls here!" Tengen said to the Tokito house owners. They raised their eyebrows.

My, how did you get your hands on such lovely girls?" the woman said. "Oh, but the middle one is so strikingly beautiful! We'll take her for 4,000 yen! Easy decision!"

"Alright, Sumihiko-chan! Best wishes to you!" Tengen called. Y/N waved after Tanjiro, who walked with the patrons into the Tokito house.

"One down, two to go! Let's go!" he exclaimed.

The four Demon Slayers walked around and saw the Oiran of one of the houses walk down the streets.

"An Oiran!" Tengen whispered. "The highest ranking prostitute in a house! It would be an honor and an expense to be served by one!"

"Excuse me, but is this girl for sale? She's very beautiful!" a woman said, pointing to Inosuke. Tengen beamed.

"Yes, she is! How much would you like to buy her for?" he asked.

"Why, I would easily pay 4,000 yen for a girl such as this one! I'll take her to the Ogimoto house right away!" the woman said, smiling. Inosuke glared at Tengen and walked away with the woman.

"Alright! Best wishes, Inoko-chan!" Tengen said.

"Perfect! Now we only have Zenko-chan left!" Y/N said, looking at the female Zenitsu.

The three visited the last remaining house, the Kyogoku house, and offered Zenitsu to the patrons.

"Ara! What a beautiful girl! The Kyogoku house would be honored to accept her!" the owners exclaimed. "How about 4,000 yen?" they said.

"Deal!" Tengen shook their hands and Zenitsu walked toward the patrons.

"Alright, take care of yourself, Zenko-chan! Best wishes to you!" Y/N said, and walked away with Tengen.

"We're done! That was quick! Now I have to alert Kyojuro-kun..." she said. "Hey, crow! Send the signal!" she called into the sky. Surrounding commoners looked at her, confused. The shadow that was camouflaged in the night sky flew away and out of sight. It squealed loudly.

"Okay, Y/N-chan, let's go back to the Tokito house," Tengen told her. She nodded.

"Why, you are back! Are you selling her too?" the patrons of the Tokito house said. Tengen nodded and smiled.

"5,000 yen! Stunning!" they said. Y/N smiled.

"Thank you for accepting me!" she said with fake gratitude. The patrons nodded enthusiastically. The Music Hashira entered the Tokito house.

"Good luck, Y/N-chan!" Tengen shouted, and left.

Soon after, Kyojuro arrived at the Tokito house.

"Hello, I am a customer, and I have a special request. I would pay over 5,000 yen to be served by this specific person. Is that alright?" he asked the woman at the front.

"Hm, yes. Who would you like to request?" she asked.

"A woman named L/N Y/N," he stated. She nodded.

"Yes, she is relatively new here... Are you sure you want to request her?" she asked.

"Sure, I'm sure! I trust that she knows what she's doing!" he exclaimed. She sighed.

"Alright. We'll get her out in a bit," she said. "In the meantime, wait in this room right here."

She led Kyojuro to a room a little ways down the hallway. The woman left the room.

"Hmm, I wonder how this will go," he said aloud.