Thirteen - じゅうさん

"UMAI!'

Y/N jolted out of bed, looking around for Kyojuro. He was sitting in a chair in one corner of the room eating a bowl of udon. No wonder she heard an 'umai.'

"Ah! Morning, Y/N-chan! Wait, stay here! I'm going to go get you a bowl of udon! That girl Aoi cooks really well!"

Before Y/N could say anything, Kyojuro ran out of the room with his udon and came back with another.

"Here! It's really good, trust me! It even has sweet potatoes in it!" he exclaimed, slurping his udon.

"UMAI!"

Y/N took a sip of the broth and found it to be bursting with flavor. She ate the udon at an alarming rate, even to Kyojuro.

"UMAI!" she yelled. Kyojuro laughed.

"That proves that it's good! Anyways... What did you want to tell me last night?" Kyojuro asked. Y/N put the bowl aside.

"Well, I was thinking that we could take our relationship to the next level... Since we almost never get time with each other, we might as well use the time to the maximum of our abilities! You know?" Y/N said. Kyojuro tilted his head.

"You mean marriage?" he said cluelessly, but Y/N shook her head.

"No! No, not that! Well, I'm not saying that I don't want to marry you, because I literally have been saying that since day one, but I was thinking... um, how to put this... more physically," she said nervously, hiding her head in her hands. Kyojuro thought for a moment.

"Oh... you mean... you want to have a child?" he asked.

'NO! WHAT??? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? WHAT?" Y/N yelled, then promptly fainted. Shinobu came in to see where the noise was coming from.

"...Morning. Is everything alright here?" she asked tiredly. Kyojuro nodded quickly.

"Yeah, just a thing..." he replied, confused.

"Alright, I'll leave you two be- oh, has Y/N-chan woken up yet?"

Shinobu brought attention to the unconscious Hashira. Kyojuro sighed.

"Well, yes, technically."

"Then why is she laying down?" Shinobu asked. Kyojuro shrugged.

"I don't know, ask her..." he said, and shooed away the Insect Hashira like a bug. Shinobu left, a little bit pissed. Kyojuro closed the door and shook Y/N awake.

"You... you need to stop fainting. You faint a lot," he said. Y/N got up.

"Huh..?" she muttered.

"I said that you faint a lot," he repeated. Y/N burst out laughing.

"Alright, I'll try my best. I can't guarantee anything, though," she teased.

"So what did you mean when you said 'more physically?'" Kyojuro asked.

"I don't know how to describe that without being weird..." Y/N said. "Let's just eat breakfast... a second time."

Kyojuro frowned. "Well, okay. If you say so," he said, unsure of what she meant. The two Hashira changed into their Demon Slayer clothes and went to go eat breakfast again.

"Hey, Y/N-chan!" a voice bellowed from outside the window. Y/N got up from her chair with a mouth full of eggs and tempura. She saw none other than the Sound Hashira himself waving.

"Uzui-san? What are you doing here?" she yelled back at him, smiling. Kyojuro's sunny expression darkened at the sight of Tengen.

"Well, I need a female Demon Slayer for my mission, so I thought, 'Why not bring Y/N-chan?' and here you are, with a free calendar! It's perfect!" he explained loudly.