Three - さん

Y/N arrived at the Uzui estate to be immediately greeted by the three wives. Each had tears streaming down their cheeks and were already suffocating Y/N. Tengen-san peeked out from his doors.

"Hey! Don't kill her, she already had the chance to die! Give her some slack, will you?" he yelled, and started laughing.

"Yes, Tengen-sama! I'm so sorry, Tengen-sama!" The three women bowed. Tengen walked towards us and hugged all four of us.

"I'm glad you survived. It's not like you were going to die, anyways," he joked to ease the tension in the air. "Come on, let's head inside. Let's have a little lunch, and now we'll just have to wait for your sword to arrive!"

After two and a half weeks, a strange man wearing a Hyokotto mask arrived at the Uzui estate. He sported a sunflower-designed haori and a straw hat with wind chimes hanging from the edges.

"I am Haganezuka Hotaru, the swordsmith of L/N's Nichirin sword. Here, take it, let's get this over with. I've had enough trauma for today."

Tengen-san greeted him and invited him inside. Y/N sat beside the Hashira as Haganezuka explained the sword. He handed the sword and scabbard to Y/N. She drew the katana and held it up. They all watched the blade closely. Haganezuka was waiting for it to turn a light purple, yet... it didn't. Y/N heard the same story from Tanjiro, as well. Her blade morphed into a shade of ivory-gold, matching the sunlight shining through the shoji screens. Haganezuka screamed.

"I'M DONE! I QUIT! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I QUIT BEING A SWORDSMITH! THAT'S IT!" he bellowed at the top of his lungs. He ran out the door, wind chimes clinking. Tengen-san sighed.

"Yeah... he's like that."

Y/N went outside and swung her sword. It was light in her hands and had a good balance. She could swing it with ease. Then, a black shadow appeared in the sky. It descended, heading straight for her. It let out a loud "CAW!" and landed on her shoulder.

"Oh, hello!" she greeted her Kasugai crow.

"Hello! You have a mission with Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu, and Hashibira Inosuke! You four are to go to Mount Natagumo! Several Demon Slayers have disappeared!"

"Wow, already? Alright. Tengen-san, I'll be going on a mission now!"

"Already?"

"That's what I said!"

"Okay, then, good luck!"

Y/N arrived at Mt. Natagumo and met up with Tanjiro and the two other people. Apparently, the yellow boy with the sparrow is named Zenitsu. The boar-headed guy was also at Final Selection, but he descended the mountain before anyone else realized he was there.

Tanjiro showed Y/N his box and his sister, Nezuko.

"Don't you remember her?" he asked.

"Oh, she grew up! She's so big now! Her eyes are different too... oh, she's so pretty!"

"I KNOW RIGHT? NEZUKO-CHAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!" Zenitsu screamed.

"Ara... keep it down, please!" Y/N asked. Zenitsu saluted and zipped his mouth. Suddenly, Tanjiro caught a whiff and dashed towards the forest. Inosuke ran over. Without a second thought, Saito ran after them to slow them down. Zenitsu was left on the roadside with his sparrow, Chuntaro. Who knows what happened to him?

Y/N, Inosuke, and Tanjiro were attacked by several demon slayers. Most of them were unconscious or dead, but Saito heard the echoes bouncing off the invisible threads and informed her partners of them.

"There must be a puppeteer, not just wild puppets!" Tanjiro said. Inosuke used his seventh form to detect where the first demon was while the two other Demon Slayers fended off the controlled Demon Slayers.