Battle On The Bloody Comatose

Eudora looked around the ship and saw the man Avalon was so foolish enough to save. "I knew I should have just killed him when I had the chance." She hissed as she tossed a spear with a rope tied at the end of it hitting an unsuspecting pirate that was creeping up behind one of her fellow warriors "Looks like that's twenty-seven for me boys!

"The Captain's head spun around hearing Eudora's voice. She turned to grab some vials then a quiver with arrows and a bow that was mantled to the wall. Standing in the doorway she shot an arrow to Eudora that stuck into her shoulder. Eudora hollered out in pain as the other warriors looked back in complete shock. "Looks like that's one mermaid for me boys!" She hollered out mocking Eudora.

"You are going to regret ever doing that!" Eudora pulled out the arrow and looked at it seeing her blood for the first time in a long time. The Captain smirked only taunting her more.

"No I don't think I will." She said slinging the bow over her shoulder and moved swiftly through the crossfire. Facing Eudora she looked at her ready to kill. "Get the hell off my ship, we've done nothing to you! I run these seas!" The Captain yelled pissed off. She readied another arrow. "If you continue on the ship with us you'll be in territory you or your warriors can't yet handle." The Captain pursed her lips angrily knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"You know nothing about me or my warriors! And your kind has done everything to ruin my people's lives!" Eudora grabbed a smaller spear from behind her and quickly tossed it at the Captain smirking as it embedded itself into her upper thigh. "Do not be so foolish and underestimate me, it will be the death of you.

"Laughing tauntingly, the Captain grabbed the small spear out of her thigh and pulled it out grunting and flicking it out of her hand and into one of Eudora's warriors necks. "Likewise, miss priss." The Captain mocked. Eudora smiled and waited for the Captain to take a step knowing she tossed the spear into her leg so perfectly she wouldn't be able to walk on it.

"What are you going to do now princess?" Eudora tried lifting up her arm to toss her spear but cringed slightly before tossing it into her other hand. The Captain glared and went to take a step forward before losing her balance and pausing where she was. A smirk curved her lips. "Well done, mermaid." She hollered.

"It's Eudora!" Eudora hissed, not appreciating being called that."I'm Captain Koruh Avery. The pleasure is all mine."

"Do I look like I care?" Eudora tilted her head to the side raising a brow almost curious for her answer.

Koruh rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You'll care when I make you fish food and the rest of your merpeople can bask in anger and sadness that you're dead by the hands of the ruler of the seven seas!" Koruh yelled.

"Do you really think a daft human can kill me?"

"Well, actually yes, I think a human can kill you without you even realizing it." Koruh smirked as she saw her second sneak up behind Eudora. Immediately she felt something off and spun around pressing the spear against his neck as his sword pressed against her stomach.

Eudora looked at the man and examined him. If that were to be the last thing she saw, she wouldn't have minded. His eyes were gorgeously blue like the sky right after a terrible storm and looked like they belonged to someone who had been to hell and heaven then came back to the seas knowing more than anyone should ever know. Her heart began to race as she looked him over and saw the small freckles across his sun kissed face. His lips parted slightly as he looked at her and all she could think of was wanting the only reason he ever parted his lips again was to kiss her. She felt absolutely ridiculous for feeling this way, about anyone especially a human, but he had some sort of pull on her and she tried so hard to fight it, but it was just too easy and wonderful. She felt like she needed to give in to whatever he was doing to her.

Koruh's second looked at Eudora, jaw clenching tightly. He gazed at the tall, lean, red head; her hair redder than fire itself that waterfalled down her back to her upper thigh. It was just as curly and untameable as her personality, despite still being wet from the water. Her eyes were a wild green with bursts of yellow around her pupils. She was pale but tanned at the same time, something he found unique and almost impossible. He was mesmerized by her perfect little perky figure, curves in all the right places despite how fit she was. Her lips were full and a perfect shade of pink, ones he just wanted to kiss all night long. He swallowed hard trying to snap himself out of it knowing she was still the enemy. But he couldn't change how he felt all of the sudden. It was like something about her drew him to her. It was like a spark ignited the moment he made eye contact.

He cleared his throat and kept the sword where it was but relieving the pressure just a bit. She looked up at him keeping her spear against his neck trying her hardest to look as intimidating as she could but only looked too innocent to hurt a fly in his eyes.

"Zane what the hell are you doing?! Finish her!" Koruh hollered out to him as her leg gave way again.

"Kill me, and she dies." Eudora said without breaking eye contact. She swallowed hard and continued, "The spear was laced with poison, it will reach her heart in under an hour."

xoxo [another well done collaberation]