Swimming in the Seas

Koruh came out in nothing but a very revealing bathing suit, the sun beat down on her tanned skin, the crew men just looked at her almost like they were in shock.

"Drop the anchor boys, today is a relaxing day, we all need it especially after a hard night of drinking and partying." She smirked as she walked up to where the helm was. The crew looked at each other a little confused but didn't ask any questions as they hollered in ecstasy and dropped the anchor happily.

Avalon walked outside in a violet sundress and looked around at everyone confused and gasped blushing embarrassed seeing Koruh in such revealing clothing. "K-Koruh, what are we doing?" She looked down at her feet then out towards the ocean. Koruh smiled leaning on the railing looking down at her.

"We're going to have fun and enjoy this beautiful day!" She exclaimed excited.

"Uhm, I'm not sure I want to do that." Avalon continued to blush and looked up at Koruh. "What are you wearing Koruh?? It's not very appropriate, is it?" She tilted her head to the side still trying to understand human's ways. Koruh laughed and looked at Avalon puzzled.

"You do realize that most of your kind are topless, right?" An eyebrow rose as she came back down the steps. "It's perfectly fine to dress like this when you're going swimming, or tanning. I wanted Eudora and you to enjoy the water like a human would." She smiled.

"That's very sweet of you Koruh! I'll go get Eudora right now!" Avalon turned to leave then stopped. "Do you want to come with me?" Her eyes sparkled with joy and innocence as she looked towards Koruh.

"Sure." She smiled happily and followed behind. "I have some extra suits for you two to borrow if you want."

"Thank you! I don't think I've said it, but thank you for bringing Eudora and I along on your journey, I hope we aren't being too burdensome for you?" She knocked on Eudora's door before looking back at Koruh somewhat nervously. Koruh shook her head.

"Neither of you are a burden on me. It would be nice if we all got along but-" She shrugged before Eudora opened the door.

"Morning!" Avalon squeaked with excitement as she bounced. "We're going swimming today!" Eudora's face lit up like a lantern as she looked at the girls. "Koruh says she has some swimsuits we could wear!"

"More fabric?" Eudora pouted and looked at Koruh who simply nodded.

"It's appropriate as a human, personally I don't care but sometimes the crew can get handsy." She laughed then cleared her throat. "I'll find you something like this, a little less fabric, sound good?"  Eudora shrugged with a small smile and invited Avalon in while Koruh went off to get their swimsuits.

"Are you excited?" Avalon grinned ear to ear.

"Of course! The water is where I belong!" Eudora grinned back and flopped on to her bed with a happy sigh. Avalon watched her and sat on the bed as well waiting on Koruh.

"Knock knock!" Koruh said before walking in smiling and had an arm full of bathing suits. "I couldn't decide." Avalon shot up off the bed as Eudora held herself up by her elbows.

"Poseidon! How much stuff do you have?" Eudora smiled and scanned over the bathing suits.

"A lot." Koruh shrugged and smiled sheepishly before tossing them all on Eudora's bed. "Go on, pick something!" Eudora looked at Koruh then the giant pile of suits. She went over and picked up a deep green two piece bathing suit and held it up to see if both the girls approved. Koruh looked at it and nodded with approval.

"I like it!" She grinned and looked at Avalon, seeing if she approved as well. She blushed and nodded before picking out a beautiful one piece peach bathing suit. "That looks perfect for you Avalon!" Koruh grinned and turned around waiting for them to change.