New Perspective

Early in the morning Avalon sprung awake and began getting ready and packed a small bag just in case she were to be gone for a while. Quickly writing Karenina a note that read she was going to be with Eudora, Avalon rushed out of her house only to find Eudora at the door.

 "Ooo lala where are you going so early?"

 "Just out." Avalon looked down trying not to make eye contact with Eudora.

 "You're a terrible liar. I'm coming with you no matter where you are going." Avalon looked to her best friend in horror. "Yeah, definitely coming now."

 "No Eudora! It's okay." She said sneaking by her, clutching her pack.

 "What's that you got there?" Eudora got in her friend's way and looked at the bag. "I'm going with you Avalon."

 "You have to promise not to get mad on where we're going." Eudora looked at her skeptically but eventually nodded. "Okay, let's go." Avalon gave a soft smile before taking Eudora's hand and leading the way to the ship. "It's going to be a surprise!"

 "Something tells me I'm not going to like this surprise." Eudora sighed and continued swimming with Avalon as they chatted and had a few laughs until they reached a ship. "What is this-"

 "Just come with me, please!" Avalon pleaded looking at her with pure innocence.

 "I should have brought my spear." Eudora grumbled as they surfaced and began climbing up the side of the ship she was told to never return to again. Once Avalon reached the surface she swung her tail over and was greeted by Koruh, a smirk stuck to her face and her hands were on her hips.

 "Are you ready for something spectacular?" Koruh said before seeing Eudora swing her tail over the railing, causing her face to fall and look at Avalon. "You said you wouldn't say anything!"

 "Oh no I haven't!" Avalon shook her head, "I keep my promises!"

 "What are we doing here Avy?" Eudora glared at Koruh. "We shouldn't be here." She  looked around the deck seeing nothing but dirty men and rolled her eyes disgusted. "We need to go Avalon, what are you doing talking to a human anyway?" She asked trying to hold in her anger as best as she could.

 "Koruh, can you give Eudora the surprise too?" Avalon's eyes sparkled as she asked the question. Koruh looked at Avalon than back at Eudora, returning the glare.

 "I don't think she'll want it, Avalon. She doesn't see things like you do." Koruh spoke honestly only making Eudora scoff.

 "Whatever you plan on doing to her, you're going to do to me too. I won't let her do whatever it is she's doing alone, no matter how dangerous it may be." Eudora looked at Avalon sternly hoping it would maybe make Avalon think again before doing anything.

 "See? She'll do it!" Avalon grinned ignoring Eudora's look, and watched both the girls as she held her hands together almost unable to contain her excitement. Koruh sighed and pulled out two vials.

 "This is what you want. It only lasts until the next full moon." She told her handing her the vial. "Drink it all." She told them both taking some clothes from a crewman with a metal peg leg that had interesting gears along it that helped him balance when he walked.

 "Thank you, Mr. Clink." She smiled at him and set the clothes on the railing. "You'll want these when you change." Koruh looked between them.

 "Change?" Eudora looked down at the clothes then up at her noticing her second in command off to the side out of the corner of her eye.

 "Come on Dora! If you don't trust her, trust me!" Avalon gave a beautiful innocent smile as she took the vials from Koruh and handed the extra one to her best friend. Eudora looked at it then back at Avalon. "On three. One, two, three!" Both the girls downed the small vial of liquid and in moments they felt a change.