Chapter 22

"I don't want to get you pregnant this first time." He placed the packet by her head. Violet opened her legs, suddenly nervous about the whole ordeal. "I'll take care of you. I'll make sure you don't have to lie back and think of England."

Smiling, she lay down as he came over to her. His hands rested at the side of her head. When his lips connected with hers, she moaned, holding onto his back to keep his place above her. She never wanted to let go.

"You're so responsive."

He kissed down her neck, his hands moving down her body as he did. She gasped with pleasure as he moaned on her boobs. Glancing down she saw his dark head moving from one to the next. The thrill coursing through her intensified from feeling and seeing him on her body. He gave attention before moving on to the next. She cried out as his teeth bit her tight. The ache went straight to her pussy. She felt wet between her legs. Her breaths came out in his pants as the intense sensation he was creating increased. He moved down her stomach, swirling his tongue against her belly button. She held her breath as he fanned her pubic hair. He opened her legs wider as he settled between her spread thighs.

"I'm going to lick your cunt."

She bit her lip as his gaze focused between her legs.

"I want you to watch me." He leaned over her and brought a pillow beneath her head lifting her up to see down her body. He sat back, his hands settling on her ass. She watched as his fingers brushed through her pubic hair before he opened the outer lips of her folds.

Licking her suddenly dry lips she looked up in time to see Demon smile before he leaned down. His tongue swiped between her down lips. She cried out from the visual and physical pleasure of what he was doing to her body.

"I want to feel you come on my tongue, and then I want to see you lose control." He tongued her pussy. She screamed as his tongue flicked, Sucked her. His hands gripped the top flesh of her thighs. As she was reaching down to grip his head to pull him away, he did something utterly wicked with his tongue making her smash her cunt against his lips instead.

"Ride my face," he said.

She thrust her pelvis against his mouth, as he nibbled her spot. The ecstasy from his touch shot her through. The grip on her thighs tightened, and the pleasurable pain combination sent her into a state of bliss.

The coil tightened in the belly, and the heat rose. Her eyes closed as her grip tightened in his hair. Her sending over the peak, she exploded in a mass of sensation. He sucked her gently. Nipping her leg before he pulled away, he reached for the foil packet next to her head.

He stared at her as he ripped the packet open. This was it. The time she would lose her virginity. She opened her eyes and stared back at him.

****

Demon covered his cock with the rubber, pinching the tip and sliding the condom over his member. He loved her eyes being on his body, loved the thrill going through him from having her underneath him. Opening her legs, he looked down at her lips. She tasted like a juicy ripe peach. The red lips were puffy and covered with the slickness of her cream. Her lips were swollen, and he saw it sticking out from its hood. Looking down at her with his larger legs between her spread thighs, he felt massive in comparison to her. Staring down at her cunt he knew he would be too big even with the gentleness he'd given her. Leaning back over her, he grabbed a tube of lubrication. He would rather be safer even if he wanted to dispense with the sex. Opening the tube he greased his cock-covered before throwing the tube away from him. Running the tip of his cock over her pussy, he stared into her eyes as he moved over her.

"Hold onto me," he said. Her hands gripped his biceps, her nails sinking into his muscles. Running his member down to her entrance, he stared into her eyes. "Look at me. This might sting a little."

"I trust you."

He closed his eyes to gain his bearings. When he was in control once again, he opened his eyes and looked at her. She was biting her lip. Her eyes were wide open. Pressing his cock, he felt the heat of her surround his shaft. She was hot and tight.

In one smooth thrust, he tore through her innocence and seated himself up to the hilt. She screamed, fighting against him.

"Sh, calm down, I've got you."

"It hurts," she said. Tears fell from her eyes. Demon kissed her tears away. Her pussy was tighter than a fist around him. Holding still within her, he knew she would need time to accommodate him.

"I know, I've got you. I'm inside you."

"You're too big. This won't work."

He kissed her on the lips trying to distract her. Her nails were still holding him in place, but she wasn't fighting him any longer. Teasing a response from her lips, he kissed her lips, her neck continuously. She gave him back more, opening her lips to receive more of him. Demon swiveled his cock, not thrusting back but to see if she was still hurting. Her grip tightened and then relaxed.

"What's the matter, baby. Talk to me," he said.

"It doesn't hurt."

Demon pulled out of her snug heat slowly before pushing back inside. He took it slow, allowing her to become accustomed to his length and girth. Staring into her eyes, making sure her focus was on him. Taking hold of her hands he pressed them against her head as he slowly made love to her.

"Do you feel that?" he asked.

She bit her lip.

"I'm so fucking hard for you. I want to fuck you hard and fast, but I'm going to go slow. Let this tight pussy get used to me." Demon held still as she convulsed around him.] "Whose woman are you?"

"Yours," she said without any hesitation. Pulling his hands away, he moved down her body and grasped her ass in his hand. He moved up to sit back, his cock still inside. "Hold onto the headboard," he said. Her arms lifted above her head. Demon turned his gaze to where they were connected. . He hated the sight of this, but seeing her pussy taking him inside was one of the best sights he'd seen in a long time. Using all his strength with his hands on her*** he slid out of her body before he sank back inside, watching her cream soak his shaft. "You look so fucking beautiful taking me inside you."

He continued taking her slowly at first, his gaze going from her pussy to her boobs, which bounced with every thrust and grind. Sweat dotted his body with the control he had to have over himself. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast. The need to drive himself deep into her body drove him crazy.

Touching her cunt to bring her closer to cum, Demon knew he wouldn't be able to hold off his release for much longer. Her little cries filled the air. Her pussy was going unbearably tight around his cock.

"That's it. Come for me, baby. I want to feel it." He gave small thrusts of his little bro as he fingered her. Each flick and thrust brought her closer to the edge of release.

Her scream as he pushed her over the brink was a magical sound to him. Moving over her, taking hold of her hands above her head, he pounded. Her cream soaked his cock. He mourned the fact he couldn't feel her release. One day soon he wanted to take her without a condom between them. He wanted to be the one to fill her beautiful body with his seed. To have her filled with everything he had to offer.