chapter 24

She wrapped her arms around him as he fucked, her bouncing with every thrust. Demon went from looking at her face to watching those mounds dance. He moaned his lips. Sticking his tongue out, what he could, tasting her on his tongue.

"Reach between us and play with your pussy as I showed you on my desk."

Her hand bumped against him setting him off on a faster rhythm. In no time at all, her breath turned into pants, and the tightness of her cunt had him ready to slam. To release his seed in the depths of her cunt.

"Come on, give me that, baby." Her eyes closed as her scream of completion rang out. Smiling, he rolled her onto her back. Pulling her legs up to his shoulders, he fucked her harder, watching the glazed look in her eyes as he hit the right spot. Her g-spot stroked with every thrust.

By the end of the day he wanted her in so many different positions. There wasn't going to be a part of her he didn't touch. He wanted her, cunt, mouth. To fill every part of her and mark her as his.

Thinking about her being filled with his seed brought him off. He exploded, feeling her tight channel take all of him, milking every drop.

He took her lips, slamming his tongue. The consuming lust between them set each on fire.

"You're going to kill me," he said.

"Never."

Demon carried her to the shower, washing all of her body before they went downstairs in search of breakfast. Anne had made them a snack and left. He fed Violet, getting turned on as he watched the plump fruit pass her lips, making him think of his cock in her mouth.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, and he had no choice but to answer the call.

"I'll be back soon. Business calls." He left her in the kitchen reading a cookbook.

Violet stared at the book in front of her. Not seeing any of the words. The pictures looked delicious. Her body was causing her some problems, the ache in her making her more aware of the man in his office. She wanted to be with him again. Since he'd taken her virginity the night before she couldn't get enough of him. Everything he did to her made her yearn for more. Biting her lip to try to contain the need inside of her, she turned the page of the book.

Crossing her legs on the stool, she felt the friction from her shorts. Demon had brought her some clothes to wear. The denim shorts sat high on her. Her legs weren't slender like most women's. In fact, looking at the mirror she was sure she had a small amount of cellulite on the tops of her thighs. Demon had convinced her she looked gorgeous. The way he touched her body made her feel beautiful.

After some time passed she went in search of him. She found him laughing on the telephone in his office. She knocked to gain his attention. Using his hands, he told her to come in and take a seat. She sat down on the sofa and watched him. His hands were squeezing around a ball as he finished up a conversation.

"Was it important?" she asked as he placed the phone down.

"Yes and no."

"That doesn't make any sense," she said to him.

"You keep staring at me like that, and I'm going to have you on your knees and fucking you from behind," he said.

Violet gasped as the way he described sent pleasure straight between her legs, the sudden change within him sparking off her own arousal.

"Do you like the sound of that?" he asked. "I think you'd look so beautiful on your knees with your ass in the air. I love your shapely ass." The ability to think was taken from her with his words. "You like the sound of that?"

Violet nodded her head. She didn't know what else to do. The fire had begun at the image he'd created. Biting her lip, she crossed her legs where she stood. He circled his desk coming in front of his desk, his hand going to the belt of his jeans. She watched with rapt attention as he opened the belt and then the button. In no time at all, he stood with his jeans down to the knees with his cock in hand.

"Do you trust me, Violet?" he asked.

She tore her gaze away from his large shaft to stare at him. His gaze was penetrating, waiting for her to respond.

"Yes," she said.

"Strip." Without hesitating, she removed her clothes where she stood.

"Come to me." He spoke with such a mesmerizing voice she had no choice but to follow his orders. When she stood in front of him, his scent invaded every one of her senses making her forget who she was. "Get on your knees."

Again, she followed his instructions.

"I want you to open your pretty mouth and take my cock between your lips." She gasped as she saw in her mind the image of his head. Slowly, she opened her lips. Demon ran the tip of his over her lips. She tasted the salty release of his as he worked her.

"You're going to look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." He slid the tip inside. She opened the slit at the top and around inside. She watched as his hand pulled the skin back and pushed more of him into her mouth. His other hand went to the top of her head, holding her in place as she thrust the hard length of him. She closed her eyes in bliss as she gave him pleasure.

"Such a good girl. Even for your first time."

Violet knew she should hate the words he spoke, yet they only helped to arouse her more. The way Demon spoke reeled her in. He was the master, and she was his slave. She couldn't begin to understand the magic he created, getting her to open to him unlike anyone else. When she was with him, nothing else mattered. Only she and Demon mattered.

"You're doing so well, Violet. You're making me so happy." She loved his compliments, and she found herself enjoying him off more. Giving him pleasure gave her pleasure. The symbiotic turn in their relationship was an equal share of giving and taking.

"I'm going to come in your mouth, and I don't want to. I want to come inside you again. To make you mine."

"I'm yours already," she said around his cock, meaning every word she spoke. If Demon got rid of her she would never replace him. This was it. Demon or nothing.

He pulled it out of her mouth. Violet opened her eyes and saw the saliva from her mouth coated his shaft.

"Go into the middle of the room. On your knees with your gorgeous ass in the air." She stood and did as he asked. The carpet felt good on her knees. Trying not to feel self-conscious about her weight, she went to her knees. Her head rested on her arms as her ass went in the air. She knew her whole asshole and pussy would be exposed for him to see. Not a part of her left to the imagination. She heard some rustling.

"Don't move," Demon said as she went to move to see what he was doing. Her body tensed from his commanding tone. "I love seeing you like this. Are you ready to serve your master?"

There was something else going on at the moment. Violet was sure Demon was trying to communicate to her in another way. What did he want her to say?

Swat!

She yelped as a hand smacked down on her ass. The sting brought tears straight to her eyes. The pain took her unawares.

"I asked you a question," he said. The control in his voice clearly heard. Violet couldn't remember the question.

Swat, swat.

A cry burst from her lips. "I don't know," she said with a gasp. The pain brought a delightful burn to her ass as he rubbed the area he'd slapped. Her breathing turned into pants as he caressed her butt cheeks.

finally back

I'm so happy to get a huge response to my sweet tempting 

thankyou everyone. hope you like this one too