Chapter 61: It is time to drink the medicine

"Haha! Actually, I didn't do much. It was all thanks to Prince Rui!"

All of a sudden, Xiao Mu Zi seemed to realized there was still a big buddha standing behind him. He instantly turned around and got onto his knees as he continuously pounded his forehead onto the ground to show his gratitude towards the Prince.

Leng Jun Yu didn't have much expression on his face. It made it impossible for others to see through his thoughts. All he did was wave his hand and indicated it was alright for Xiao Mu Zi to get up.

"Alright, you may excuse yourself!"

"Uh..yes."

At first, Xiao Mu Zi was a bit hesitant. But he raised his head to take a peek at Leng Jun Yu and immediately nodded to leave.

After all, Xiao Yao Zi's life was saved by Prince Rui. Xiao Yao Zi should be fine if he stayed here.

Xiao Mu Zi convinced himself and respectfully arched his body as he departed. In passing, he shut the door.

Once again, there was only Le Yao Yao and Leng Jun Yu left in the room.

Although this was the side room, it wasn't small. Obviously, it was incomparable compared to the master bedroom, but compared to the servant room that Le Yao Yao was currently living in, it was like comparing the sky and the ground.

Le Yao Yao gazed around her surroundings with her beautiful pupils. She noticed the highest quality red sandalwood chairs, the low decorative carved pattern cupboard, and the pearwood bed with a soft mattress that she was currently sleeping on. It was very comfortable

Also, this "small" room was connected to the master bedroom. There was only a wooden door in between. All the nobility's master bedrooms were designed this way in order to make it easy for them to get service.

However, Le Yao Yao knew no servants had ever stayed in this room before. The King of Hell had always slept alone. So, why did he bring her here?!

So strange!

Le Yao Yao was puzzled as her beautiful pupils continuously roamed around the room. She didn't dare to drop her gaze at the big buddha though.

After all, there were only two of them in the room. The atmosphere was kind of weird.

Earlier, she had misunderstood his intentions so she felt very guilty. She wanted to apologize, but the moment she saw his icy face, she couldn't say a word.

Therefore, her eyes were wandering everywhere in confusion.

However, since her eyelashes were slightly trembling and her beautiful pupils were flickering, it was clear that she was nervous.

Initially, Leng Jun Yu was very angry and annoyed at the little eunuch. But as he observed the delicate little eunuch's face, "his" thoughts were already displayed on his face even though he hadn't said a word.

Leng Jun Yu could tell "he" was nervous, conflicted, awkward, and remorseful. There were so many different type of emotions displayed on his face. It was so entertaining to watch that his mood improved drastically.

Haha. What a cute and awkward little eunuch!

Leng Jun Yu cracked a smile on the inside, but his handsome face remained emotionless. His cold dark pupils were as black as night; making it impossible for others to see through his thoughts.

Until, his eyes lightly swept across the room and landed on the bowl of medicine that was set aside on a shelf.

Leng Jun Yu pursed up his red lips and looked at the nervous awkward Le Yao Yao.