Chapter 149: The horse carriage

The moment Dongfang Bai said this, everyone froze in the room.

Nangong Jun Xi followed Dongfang Bai's eyes and saw that it led to Le Yao Yao. Suddenly, his peach blossom eyes flickered and shock could be seen.

"Bai, who is that certain someone?"

Although deep down, he already knew the answer, Nangong Jun Xi was in denial and still had to ask.

Could Bai also.

No way?! Oh God!?

What type of charm does this damn servant have?!

Not only has he became a victim, his senior brother and Bai have fallen as well

Thinking of this, Nangong Jun Xi felt hopeless. But even more so, frightened.

After all, the little eunuch was still having a cold battle with his senior brother. As for him, he had always treated him rather badly. Aside from arguing, they didn't have much conversation.

Whereas, towards Bai, Le Yao Yao was always perky and smiley.

Could it be that their feelings towards each other were mutual?

Thinking of this, Nangong Jun Xi furrowed his handsome brows. He began to stare at Le Yao Yao with bitterness and resentment.

As for Le Yao Yao, she didn't know what Nangong Jun Xi's problem was.

Why is he acting like hes her husband and shes his cheating wife?! What the heck?! Hes so jealous this early in the morning!? What a loser!

Le Yao Yao looked the other way because she didn't want to see Nangong Jun Xi's outrageous face. Instead, she much preferred Dongfang Bai's warm and scholarly face.

Hoho! Brother Bai is purposely coming to watch her show!

How sweet of him!

The more Le Yao Yao thought about it, the warmer she felt.

Hence, she gave Dongfang Bai a brilliant smile.

Seeing this, Dongfang Bai deepened his smile.

So the two of them were smiling at each other like no one else were around. They had no idea that a pair of long narrow pupils had taken in all of this.

Underneath the table, his five fingers began to tighten as he jabbed into his palms.

After breakfast, the horse carriage was ready. So, the King of Hell and his crew departed from the entrance.

Only rich nobles such as the King of Hell would ever have a chance to sit on such a magnificent horse carriage.

While Le Yao Yao was sighing and envying the wealthy, the three men had already leaped onto the carriage.

Since she was a lowly eunuch, she didn't have the qualifications to sit on the carriage. She could only walk and follow from the outside.

So, after the King of Hell, Nangong Jun Xi, and Dongfang Bai had entered the carriage, Le Yao Yao could only accept her misfortunes as determined by fate. She prepared her heart and mind to walk to the palace.

Her only wish was that the walk wouldn't be too long. Or else, her short legs will be sore and tired.

Especially because she had probably overworked herself recently. These days, she always wanted to take naps and was always feeling fatigued.

After the Dowager Empress's birthday celebration, she must return to the residence and sleep more to recuperate.

While Le Yao Yao was thinking to herself, suddenly, a pair of slender, white hands gently lifted the door curtain.