Chapter 60: You scoundrel!

Although he felt like he had never bullied "him", Leng Jun Yu still said those words because he wanted to make Le Yao Yao feel better. After he spoke, Le Yao Yao's brows began to relax again. Seeing this, Leng Jun Yu felt relieved.

With his other hand, he lightly felt Le Yao Yao's forehead. It was no longer hot; looks like "he" will wake up shortly.

Leng Jun Yu removed his hand. But unexpectedly, he accidentally brushed against the wet fabric. Seeing this, he frowned once again.

Thinking back, when he had arrived at Le Yao Yao's room, his door was wide open, and "he" was on the ground. Most likely, the rain had gotten inside and soaked his clothing.

But now, "he" was ill. How could he wear wet clothing?! It might worsen his condition.

Thinking of this, Leng Jun Yu's huge hand immediately headed towards Le Yao Yao's waist belt. He wanted to change his clothes.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, the sound asleep Le Yao Yao gradually opened her drowsy eyes.

Before she could figure out where she was or what had happened, she noticed a long arm reaching towards her waist belt. He was about to untie it.

Seeing this, Le Yao Yao felt an explosion in her mind; as if a thunderbolt had suddenly appeared in her clear sky. She froze for a second and then immediately screamed.

"Scoundrel! What are you doing?!"

Damn him! W-what was h-he doing?!

Could he have discovered something? So he wanted to personally clarify for himself?

The moment she thought of this possibility, panic was also mixed with her outrage.

She reached over and grabbed the blanket next to her as she wrapped herself in it.

Then, she rolled over, and now she was literally like a silkworm as she burrowed herself within the blanket.

Le Yao Yao's extreme reaction caused Leng Jun Yu's mouth to twitch. Then, he slowly pulled back his stiff hand.

Originally, he had good intentions. He wanted to change the little eunuch's clothes so that "he" could sleep better and not get sick. Yet, his kindness was totally unappreciated. Instead, Le Yao Yao stared at him with fear and hesitation; as if he was an immoral and despicable person.

Immoral and despicable person?!

Now, Leng Jun Yu's facial expression was even more fierce. His voice was cold like the bitter wind from the twelfth lunar month.

"What do you think I was going to do to you?!"

Hearing the King of Hell's temperatureless question, Le Yao Yao's face turned white.

Prince Rui's expression was so intimidating, and his aura was like the black clouds that were pressing down on a battlefield. She was scared shitless.

At the same time, she didn't dare to retort, "Well, if you didn't have ill intentions, why were you reaching to untie my waist belt?"

Le Yao Yao kept those words to herself. But suddenly, she realized her current environment was odd.

She gazed around the room and felt confused.

Because, this was not her room. It was actually the small room next to Prince Rui's. She recognized it because she had tidied it this morning.

But why was she here? She clearly recalled while she was serving Prince Rui, she had dashed back into her room because of the nosebleed incident. Afterwards, she felt really dizzy and fainted.