3. Personal time

Hello my darling peoples.❤

A special thank you for not only loving this story but also for understanding my schedule and not pressuring me for fast updates. Trust me, writing on weekends give me enough time for my other priorities. I'm happy that I'm able to manage it.

That's why I'll try for 2 updates in a week now. Only for my lovely readers❤❤❤❤

Extremely sorry for unedited parts. Please ignore the mistakes.

Happy reading.

.....

Abhimaan calls the reception to order their food, and Samaira was taking out her clothes to get fresh and up. She suddenly remembers something and drops her clothes in mid way and picked up her phone. 

First she messaged Sagar,..'Thankyou' . 

He replied immediately with a smile. Then she video called her Mother-in-law, who was always so worried for them. 

She would be happy to see us together. 

She thought while calling her. 

In some time, Gautam received her call. 

"Dad, where is Mom?" She asked him, Abhimaan heard her talking on the phone. He realized she was talking to his Dad. He immediately cut his call to join her. 

Gautam turns the camera towards Arunima, who was coming towards her eating her ice cream. She looked at the mobile screen and smiled looking at Samaira. 

"Samaira, why didn't you pick our call? And where are you?" Arunima said sitting besides Gautam, She saw the strange background from Samaira's side. 

Samaira smiled to her. She couldn't take her call when she was in the flight and she made this plan so sudden so she couldn't inform her also.

"Wait…" She said and walked towards Abhimaan, as soon as they saw Abhimaan they got surprised also. Arunima screams seeing him with Samaira. They thought he have returned already on their Anniversary. 

"When did you came?" So my boy surprised his wife on their anniversary." Arunima said happily, Abhimaan's smile drops little with her statement. But he didn't let them feel.

"Not me Mom, your Daughter surprised me coming here." He said encircled his arm around her and pushed her closer to him. She again kept some distance from him in front of their parents. 

Arunima and Gautam shocked knowing this. Then they happily appreciate her for doing this.

"Very good Samaira, if your husband is not giving you your time then snatch it from him. Good girl." Arunima told her and they laughed at her comment. 

"Yeah sure, give her more ideas how to unnecessary fight with your husband. You only knows to spoil her." Gautam taunts her in between.

"Mom, at least sometime takes my side also." Abhimaan said to her so they couldn't starts fighting. Also she is always in Samaira team. 

"Why? Are you jealous?" Samaira said to him, looking at him.

"Very much, Mom Dad both are in your team. I only have my Dadu." He said to them. His Dadu is always in his team as he loves his Grandson unconditionally. Grandparents loves their grandchild more than their own child. It happens. 

"Still, it's Samaira- 3 and Abhimaan -2 " Samaira said to him, making him realise he Is behind her. 

"Do one thing Abhi, make your child in your team. Then it will be equal equal." Arunima said to them, Samaira blinked away hearing her.