41. Love: That's all matters

Hello,...Here is your next part.
Show some love, extra love to your story as soon you are going to miss this story.

Happy reading.

Samaira got frozen seeing Utkarsh in front of her. She felt her palms going sweaty because of the tension in the atmosphere. She looked at Abhimaan, she could tell how he was trying to control his anger right now. 

Before she could react or say anything, Abhimaan marched towards him taking big steps.

“What the hell are you doing in my house?”, He asked him gritted his teeth, trying to look normal but his clenching jaw was visible to them. 

“I'm not answerable to you,” Utkarsh replied to him. Man,...he still has this authenticity to call back to him

Abhimaan grabbed his collar and pulled him closer in one Swift, Samaira's eyes widened, she ran to him and held him arm to calm him, to stop him. 

“Abhimaan…” She said pressing her arm to make him look at her. Abhimaan was fuming in anger and glaring at that person in front of him. Wish he could kill him right now, but his wife won't like it and also he doesn't want to go to jail for his murder. Well, he has a beautiful planned life with his wife, he is not interested in wasting it on this kind of creature. 

Total waste of killing! 

“Utkarsh, what are you doing here? Don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you,” Samaira said to him in anger now. Why is he ruining her life more? 

“I got to know you were sick, I got worried. I just wanted to know…” he was saying while his eyes softened seeing her, talking to her. He got to know about her health from Ritika, from that time he was trying to contact her but she had blocked him from everywhere.

“Don't look at her,” Abhimaan warned him. He didn't like him talking to her when she doesn't want to or when she is not comfortable. 

“Abhimaan…leave him…” Samaira said to him, before he gets more furious at him she needs to handle this situation before it gets too late. 

“I need to finish this matter for once and all today…” Saying that, Abhimaan pushed him on the couch with full force and was ready to attack him but Samaira held him on time. 

Utkarsh was not expecting this also. He got tense for a few seconds but maintained her posture well immediately. He thought Abhimaan has left already, that's why he came here to meet her.

“Abhimaan, …I want to talk to him…please” She said to him.looking into his eyes. Listening to her words, he suddenly stopped and didn't react much. Utkarsh smiled hearing this, he got up smiling and it was enough to add fuel in his anger. 

Samaira held his hand in her and pressed it lightly, took a deep breath before into his eyes again. 

“I'm not here to harm her, don't worry. You could also be here if you want…” Utkarsh said to him.

“I would definitely stand here, and I always had my wife's back but she is stronger than you can think…she can handle you easily…” Abhimaan said with  full attitude on his face, showing his trust, his respect for her. She felt so proud, and confident with his words.
Utkarsh was shocked to hear him. He was not expecting this. As he considers him as a controlling and disrespectful husband.

“I'll come in 10 minutes, call me if you need me..” he kissed her forehead, caressed her cheek. she nodded and he left, giving Utkarsh a warning look.