27. Heart To Heart

Heyyyy

On the high demand..
Abhimaan and Samaira are here to meet you all again..🧡🧡

......

The doctor came within some time and checked Samaira's condition. Her blood pressure was low, and she also has a mild fever now. He gave her an injection and prescribed some medicine, but he was highly pressured to feed her something because it seems she was not eating carefully. 

And Abhimaan didn't like the fact that she was again neglecting her health. He sat beside her waiting for her to open her eyes, but now she was under the effect of the injection. So she would wake up in the morning. 

"These 12 hours are going to be the toughest for me, I don't know how I'm going to explain all this to you…" He said holding her hand and kissing it. He noticed her broken phone lying near the wall, he assumed she has thrown it. She is not an aggressive kind of person, ...this thought made him more scared…maybe she saw those fake photographs and…..Oh God!!!

He rubbed his temple getting anxious, he first took his phone and called Mrs. Annie to know what happened there. 

"Mrs Annie, ... It's me Abhimaan, Sorry to disturb you this late. Can I talk to you for a minute??" he asked her to get up. 

"No it's fine, What happened? Everything is fine? Samaira is fine??" She directly asked him about her wellbeing because she was the one who was seeing her all day and how she becoming sad and alone day by day.

"Yeah actually that's why I called you, ...She was not taking care for her, I told you to take of her, " He was saying but she interrupt him in the middle.

"Sorry for the interruption but just taking care of her meals is not all a woman wants…" She gave a quick reply because she was kind of upset with him too. 

"Mrs. Annie…" he said.

"I know you must have very important work to do, but she is your wife and she also deserves your equal attention and time." She said.

"Mrs. Annie I'm saying, I'm home right now…I have already returned.." he told her.

"Oh, that's so nice. She will be very happy now, ….and Please try to stay for some days." She said to him, feeling happy for Samaira.

"Good Night, Mrs Annie.." he cut the call, and sat beside her not understanding anything, with huge fear and uncertainty in his mind. 

.

.

Samaira turned on her side, she felt someone near her. Slowly she opened her eyes and saw him sitting beside her, ..sleeping in a half-lying uncomfortable position. 

A sweet smile spread on her face seeing him close to her, he was holding her hand in his. She snuggled into him more, this made him open his eyes. He got worried immediately but he found her putting her head on his lap, he lay down near her and put her head on his chest, caressing her hair and giving sweet pecks on her forehead.

"I love these dreams so much…" She whispered in her slumber. He heard this but couldn't say much, so she slept again.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled to her. 

.

.

.

Samaira groaned still feeling some stiffness and body aches, she opened her eyes and found herself in her room, in her bed. She sat up trying to remember what happened yesterday, and her heart instantly become heavy with the flashes of what happened with Utkarsh in the club.