14. Arguments

Hey....Something come up in the middle while writing this part. That's why this late. 🙏

...
“I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” —This Is Us

The next morning was a blissful morning in the Rajvansh house, as their son is home today.

They had a good time in the morning, having breakfast together.

Now Arunima is preparing a delicious lunch as per her Son's liking. 

Abhimaan took his Dadu for a visit to their first factory and their warehouse from where the eldest Rajvansh, Mr Indrajeet started his work years back. It was his birthday today, so he wanted to see his workplace first. Then Abhimaan took him to his friend's house early in the morning 

Dada-pota have a quite nice time together. 

During lunchtime, Samaira served them making Arunima sit now. She didn't disturb her while cooking, she merely let her help.

"Dad, I wanted to ask you something." Samaira asked Gautam looking at him. 

"Yes," Gautam replied, drinking water. 

"I wanted to go to the school to see, Can I go?" Samaira asked him. Gautam smiles to her knowing her excitement and her attachment. 

Actually, Samaira wanted to do something good with her parents' house. So after making so many plans, she and Abhimaan decided to open a free school for underprivileged kids which Rajvansh are sponsoring. 

Samaira and Abhimaan can't look after the whole work so now Gautam looks after it mainly. 

"Of course, it's your property. You don't need to ask anyone." Arunima interrupts before Gautam could say anything.

"You think I'm snatching her rights," Gautam asked Arunima. She looked away. 

Abhimaan smiles at her, he knows Samaira doesn't have to think about her rights, his mother is always ready to fight with a sword to fight for her dear daughter-in-law. 

"My daughter is so innocent and naive. And also not always present here, So I have to be careful." Arunima said, defending herself.

Gautam shook his head laughing. 

"Mom, she is not that innocent girl like you thought. Ask me…" Abhimaan said looking at Samaira giving her a twisted smile. She frowned at him.

"What do you mean? What have I done to you?" Samaira asked him to put her spoon on the plate.

"You made me fly back here, what else do you want, Mrs Rajvansh?" Abhimaan replied, raising her eyebrows to her. Samaira felt embarrassed and blushed. She didn't reply to him. 

.

.

After their lunch, both went to the school where some construction work was going on. The school is doing well so they are making a new building. She entered the room, she had saved for herself. It has some of her old memories, her parents' pictures and belongings. 

She feels good to be here. It was home after all. Abhimaan entered after talking to the manager, he saw her silently looking at some old books and toys.

"What's up? Missing them?" He came to her, and encircled his arm around her waist. She smiled at him and shook her head. He got confused.

"They are always with me. I just feel a warm emotion when I'm here." She said he hugged her and caressed her hair. He knows she always misses them, but she also wants to remember them with a smile that's why they both make their house a memorable place.