22. Sagar- Ritika

Hey....

With the title you must have guessed its about Sagar- Ritika today,
I too had a small plot for them, it will go said by said with the main plot of the story.

They also need some space🙂
Right??

Sagar came back from the office in the evening, he was currently looking after his uncle's work in the US. His uncle has a very huge and successful business here, he initial asked him to join his work but at that time he wanted to do something on his own and he especially wanted to go to India where his parents used to live and how his father established his work and life there with his hard work but then a storm ruined everything and his uncle took his back with him after his parent's demise. 

"Come Sagar, dinner is almost ready.." His Aunt said to him when he passes by the dining area. He nodded and looked around for his uncle. His Aunt understands why he was still standing there.

"He is in the room, just coming in some time." She told him. 

"Sagar, have you talked to Utkarsh??" His aunt asked him. 

"Yes, he is fine and he has shifted to some other place. He didn't want to disturb me anymore….but I know the place, don't worry, he is perfectly fine." Sagar assured her about Utkarsh's whereabouts. 

"He is in contact with you. I'm relaxed but how much will you do?? You did even let us tell him about your uncle's health." His Aunt said to him.

"Because it was not needed. He is enjoying his work, doing what he wants to do and trust me he will make all of us proud, and his uncle will also understand him and his dreams." 

"Both father and son are the same in terms of desire. He wants him to join his business and Utkarsh wants to pursue his medical career….you tell me, our soon-to-be daughter-in-law is also a doctor….Your Uncle likes her profession but not for his own son." She said being worried because of the ongoing cold war between father and son. That's why one-day Utkarsh left the house and went to India when Sagar called him. 

His Father wants him to join the business, as who will look after his business after him, Sagar has his own work but Utkarsh was never into the corporate world. 

"Not only Ritika…Samaira, Abhimaan's wife…my friend you remember …she is also a doctor, " Sagar said with enthusiasm, till then his uncle also joined them. And they notice how he glows happily whenever he talks about Ritika. They looked at each other and felt happy and satisfied and their Son had found a good match for him.

"So, when is the wedding?" His Aunt asked him to serve some food on his plate, and he choked a little. It was always from Ritika's side but his family never actually talked about it. 

"Why the sudden wedding??? We have a lot to do, my work and her career…." Sagar was talking but his uncle interrupted him in the middle.

"We are going to meet her family next month, I have already talked to her father." he said very casually. Sagar popped out his eyes in shock, what?? 

When did these new changes happen??

"What? When and Why don't I know about this?" Sagar said in shocking expressions. 

"I'm telling you now, that's because you are also going or I would have just called you for the marriage but you haven't once met her parents…." His uncle said and looked towards his wife to tell her what he just got to know when he was talking to Ritika's father.

"Her father told me, he has no objections regarding this alliance but you are the one who was delaying this and you said that her family is not ready…." He complained and felt embarrassed about Sagar's behavior towards Ritika.