37. Losing our love

Hiii...!!

Im still alive..!!🙈
Coming back after 6 months,
No excuses, just my apology.
Always so thankful and grateful to my readers for always remembering me.

Its all because of your support and unconditional love that still I try to re start and continue writing.

It was so difficult to write again
And I want to try.
And I will.

I suggest you to re-read the story again to feel connected with the story again.
......

Abhimaan took some fast steps walking out furiously, Utkarsh's last words were ringing constantly in his ears. He could hear Samaira’s voice from behind, she was calling him but he couldn't concentrate on what she was saying, he couldn't feel when he bumped into someone and was about to fall. 

“Abhimaan….” Samair holds him from behind giving him support, he looks up to see her. She had wet eyes filled with fear and pain. 

The man who was always there to hold her, the man who was always on the top of the world Today felt like the most defeated man on the planet. He looked at her hand, holding his arm. They seem to be so close, anyone would say how romantic they look together but only 

Pregnancy issues!!!

“What the hell??” his mind was screaming with lots of questions and doubts. He never knew about all these things and seems Utkarsh knows more than he should have known ever. Infact no outsider should have not known this before him, what's that mean?? 

People were running around them as it was thundering suddenly and the weather started to change and in some time it began to rain also. 

They blinked when raindrops started to pour on them, Samaira took a step forward and with so much courage she called his name.

“Abhimaan….” She said but he stepped back making her words dead already. She widened her eyes with fear, before she could say anything he turned. 

“Abhimaan, don't…leave me…please” Her cracking voice was telling of her condition, her pain, her weakness at that point. Her heart was sure her Abhimaan would never let her cry like this. 

But today her heart lost the cruel game of destiny when he pulled out his hand from her grip and left. She watched him taking his hand from her, she watched how he was moving away from her, she could see him going all drenched in rain. 

Rain!!!

This is the same rain, which witnessed their first moment of coming together. This is the same rain which brings them so close to each other. This is the same rain when Abhimaan held her for the first time and their eyes met the way, they fell for each other. 

And today, this same rain is witnessing them falling apart. He sat in his car and waited for 2-3 minutes and when she didn't move, he clutched the steering wheel tightly, there was an inner turmoil going inside him. He was battling with his anger, his doubts, his pain at the same time. Only she can calm the turmoil he was facing right now, but today she was the one who created this also. 

Without looking at her he drove off leaving her standing there alone. 

She was still standing there shocked and hurt with his behavior. She can't believe he just left her like this. Fresh tears brimmed into her eyes, and a wave of panic attacked her heart also. She looked around furiously , whipped her face with her trembling hands and turned to go, as she needed to talk to him right away before things got more complicated.