38. Vulnerable hearts

Hello,...Im back with your update and this time I didn't take long.
I'll get more frequent with more updates. Don't worry. Well, I'm happy with this small progress ☺️😄.
A huge thanks to everyone for your warm welcome, sweet words and great response on the last part.♥️

Today's question: What are you reading these days? Share your current read or your favourite story on Wattpad to make our chat more interesting.
.....

Sagar was sitting outside Samaira's room where she is being treated. Ritika was also with him, during his way towards the hospital he called her and asked her to come. 

He was going through a mixed emotion of anger and worrying about the situation. Ritika was trying to calm him down, as he was cursing Abhimaan again and again. 

“Sagar, please calm down. She would be fine. It must be some exhaustion or something…don't worry.” Ritika said to him. 

“I hope she is fine or I'll see Abhi …seriously “ he said furiously. Ritika rubbed his arm to calm him and put her head on his arm silently. She was also very worried with the information Sagar told her how he left even after seeing her at the airport.

With some time the doctor came gaining their attention. They got up immediately. 

“I don't understand, you said she is herself a doctor and still she is not taking care of herself.” Doctor said to them, making them more tense. 

“Is she fine?” Ritika asked him.

“No, absolutely not.”

“She is still unconscious, her blood pressure is very low. Her health doesn't seem to be in a good state. And it's more about mental health than physical "

“Still to know more, we have to perform some more tests, you please complete the formalities first” Doctor advised them and Sagar nodded. Sagar left to complete the formalities. 

.

.

.

After some hours Sagar and Ritika were still present there, while Samaira was still resting inside the hospital room. Her tests had been done and they were waiting for the reports. 

“Umm…Sagar, I think we should inform Abhimaan about this.” Ritika suggested to him who was still not in a good mood to talk about his best friend. 

“Ritika doesn't take his name….” Ritika gulped seeing his reaction and thought about what she has already done without even asking him. 

“But now Samaira is fine, doctor has also confirmed this.” Ritika said to him again. She wanted this mess to be solved and for that everyone has to face it, and talk about it. 

“I know and if it's this important I'll inform Aunty uncle about it and I'll deal with that grumpy man in his ways.” 

“That bloody Rajvansh thinks he is the king of the world” Sagar was saying but he was interrupted in the middle by his heavy and thick voice.

“So you have some problem with this….??” 

They heard a strong voice and they turned to see the person standing in front of them, tall, strong but his red eyes showed mixed emotions which he was trying to hide from him. Sagar stood up, seeing Abhimaan in front of him, confused.

He didn't understand how he came here within some hours, he himself saw him leaving. if he left for Germany then it's impossible to return back this soon.

And moreover how did he know about their location.

“I have lots of problems with you but I don't have time to talk right now. You see I have a family to look after, so you just leave from here…” Sagar spat furiously and taunts him on his face. Ritika was so shocked to see this behavior. Sagar was never meant for rudeness or anger like this. Even Abhimaan was surprised with this.