13. Pamperming her

Hello...🌸🌸😘

I hope you must be good and busy with your work. So here it is your Abhimaan and Samaira, to make you feel little relax of your hard, and stressed life ❤❤❤

Please ignore grammatical errors, as it's the first draft.

Happy reading.
.....

I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams

"Why are you always so beautiful? I always tried to match you, but failed every time." He whispered to her, looking at her face, adoring her from close. She didn't reply but her cheeks turned red which was evident to him clearly. 

Finally, she has his eyes to see her, for whom she always wanted to get ready. 

He noticed her heavy and long earrings, and her light makeup with lipstick to make him gulp down the sensation he was feeling right now. Only he knew how he was resisting himself from ruining her lipstick, her flowers in her bun giving her a very elegant look. 

"But you forgot to open your hair for me." He complains looking at her, she is looking very beautiful but he knows she is annoyed with him. And he is testing her patience now.

She tries to move back hearing his words. 

"Like you were here to see me." She replied dryly to him looking away. He smiled seeing her face, looking so adorable while complaining to him. It's not mostly her behaviour, it's rare when she complains about something and if she is doing this today, then he must persuade her with love and pamper her. 

He raised his hand and removed her pins from her bun, she saw his action but didn't react. She bites her cheeks to prevent her smile. 

He made her hair move with the breeze, he took the roses from her bun and forwarded to her. She looked at the rose and then him with confusion. 

"Rose for my Personal rose." He said to her, she frowned at him, and smacked his hand with his so-called gift.

"What?" He yelled at her action.

"You think I don't know your tricks, You are giving me just a rose that too comes from my bun….Have some shame Abhimaan." She said to her, he laughed at himself rubbing the back of his neck.

Why, she have to be so smart? Some other girl would easily fall in this. 

But not my wife!!
He thought in mind. 

"Fine, now tell me, have you taken your medicine?" He asked her with a serious expression. She got taken aback by his sudden question, she licked her lips looking everywhere but him. 

"I think we should go downstairs, everyone must be waiting for us." She said, trying to avoid his questionable gaze. 

"Samaira???" He raised his voice strictly. Everything is fine but he can't compromise with health, which she was trying to hide from others but not from his eyes. 

"You have a fever and you haven't taken medicine yet. Can you please explain to me your reason?" He crossed his arms on his chest, looking at him very seriously. 

Now tables have turned all of sudden!

"Today is my fast, How will I eat medicine?" She answers him back, with her fumbling words. She felt tired last night also, but from noon she felt a mild fever also. But she didn't say this to anyone or Arunima won't let her continue with her fast.