15. Who is he?

”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald

Special mention to my friend Yours_Vriii
for making these beautiful aesthetics for Samaira Abhimaan.

Many more are required because I wanted to post with every chapter. Please send on my Instagram id.

Samaira reached the location where the medical camp was happening

Samaira reached the location where the medical camp was happening. She came out of her car and her driver helped her to take out her luggage. She asked him to leave as it was getting dark now, this village is at least 1 hour away from the main city. 

First, she went to register her name and also do her entry in the names of the interns present. She met some of her college mates and some new faces also. Ritika has got some other place and she has also reached there. 

"Your camp number is 4, you can settle down then we will announce further details and also submit your declaration letter." The supervisor told her after doing the formalities. She nodded to him, silently. 

She looked around the different camps located. They were getting set up for tomorrow's work. It's a free service for the villagers to motivate and spread awareness of the medical significance around the underdeveloped area. 

She was already feeling very low due to Abhimaan's behaviour, so she checked her phone and informed Arunima about her safe journey. There was no message from him again. She sighed heavily and decided not to think about him for the next 5 days. She is happy to be here. She won't let any other thought ruin her precious experience for life. 

She was walking towards her camp looking around and busy with her thoughts. She has one trunk and a handbag, her cell ring showing Arunima's number.  Her focus went on it that she didn't notice the gravel on the ground. 

"Careful…" She stumbled but managed herself on time before a pair of hands could hold her. 

"Are you fine?" 

" Yes, I'm fine…Thank You…" She looked up to see a man of her age looking at her with concern. She has never seen him before, maybe he was from another college. But he was also an intern she concluded with his identity card in his neck. 

"Careful, we have to treat patients tomorrow. We can't get injured right now." He said to her casually in a fun manner. She smiled to him. 

"You are right.., but I guess my bag needs some treatment now." Samaira said looking at the broken wheel of her trunk. That means she has to pick it up now. Uff!!

He looked down to her bag, and offered his help with humanity with she denied casually. 

"It seems heavy, let me do it. What is your camp number?" He asked her?