8. Envy of them

Heyyyyy, Early update
😉😉😅

I couldn't stop thinking about them, So here it is your lovely couple.
😍😍

And yeah I wanted to remind you all that you have to vote and comments my dear readers, I know many of you are waiting to first complete the posts then they will read, or anything. I can't force you all, but whoever viewing this story they can at least hit the vote button, this is the at least a writer can ask you here. Right?.

I don't put targets, I don't believe in this. Try to vote and comments and share.

Happy reading.
.....

All the while Kashish was thinking about Ishu's words. What does she say to her? She doesn't want to do anything wrong with anyone. 

She has always tried to be a good daughter, that's why when her father announced that they were leaving the country when her mother left them with her boyfriend, she too left everything behind and moved to the country.

She was 19 or 20 at that time, She was enjoying her first crush, her first love and first kiss everything. She missed her mother, she missed Abhimaan very much, but her Father has made it very clear not to have any contact with them or anyone from India because he felt embarrassed.

She buried her love deep inside and moved on. She completed her education and happily got ready to marry Ethan when her father asked. That's what a good daughter does. Right?

She hoped to live her life now, with her husband to finally enjoy but no, life is not easy. Ethan made it clear that he is not interested in marriage but he can't say no to his family also.

So both did this arranged marriage.

Ethan is living his life the way he wants, he is busy in his business, he enjoyed with his friend and do affairs the way he likes. Kashish never questions him but from inside she always got hurt seeing him going out with other girls. 

The second time she failed in love.

She blinked her tears away, and took a long breath. She is not a teenager to get these rational thoughts. She is married, and will always follow her marriage. 

Friendship is also nice, with Ethan.

"Let Ethan roam around the world, he will come to me I know, I'm his wife." She said keeping her hand over her heart. 

She opened her phone's gallery and saw her mother's only picture she has.

"I won't be like you, I'll never betray him." She whispered looking at her picture, she slide it and saw her and Abhimaan's picture together from her farewell day.

She zoomed it and see herself. She herself found it difficult to recognise because she was happy that time, and now…

She looked at Abhimaan, still so handsome so smart like always. She came out of her thoughts, she put her phone aside, she tightly fisted to remove her forbidden thoughts. 

She messaged Ethan to reach on time to the club, where they are going go meet Abhimaan and Samaira. Atleast tonight, Ethan will spend his time with me. She sighed heavily. 

.

.

.

She reaches the club where they were supposed to meet, She thought to enjoy it. 

She was sitting their on a table alone, it's been more than 30 minutes but Ethan has not arrived. She called him, and messages him too. He didn't pick her call but he got his message.