17. A glimpse of them

You guys are sweetheart.❤
Really, you all are very understanding and supportive always with me.

As most of you have known about the demise of my Grandmother last week, you send your condolences, I really appreciate. I didn't like to share all this as maybe it looks like doing something for sympathy. But It was needed to inform my readers to not wait unnecessary.
The half of the chapter was written last Sunday already but then I couldn't complete it.

And now also, I can't promise next week also. But after that Hopefully I will get on track with my work commitments.

Happy Reading.
...,

Kashish came out of the washroom wiping her face with a towel slowly. Ethan was sitting on the couch, doing something on his laptop. They have returned to their penthouse last week. 

He looked at her, Kashish was looking tired and weak. She sat on the bed and opened the drawer to get her medicine. She was having headaches since morning. She gulps down her medicine. And sat there closing her eyes.

Ethan felt bad seeing her state. She has again turned silent from some last days. She didn't talk to him much also. Earlier she used to ask him, about his whereabouts and his plans but nowadays she is also engrossed in some thoughts. 

He got up from his seat and walked to her. She opened her eyes to see him beside her. She sat strong. After Abhimaan left, she felt so bad, miserable. She had her chance this time and she lost it. Again! 

She can't remove the image of Abhimaan and Samaira's happy faces from her mind. Her heart pained every time she saw the picture she found on the internet. It was some business party where they were looking so nice, so happy and perfect for each other. 

"I was thinking, we should go out. Dad asked to come for dinner tonight," Ethan said to her. She looked at him with a bored expression. 

"I'm not feeling good today, you go." She said to him, taking her phone and scrolling randomly. 

"That's why I'm saying, you will feel good with the family." He tried to make her understand.

"Why are you worried about me? You don't need to take care of me, it was not in our deal. So chill, and go out with your friends." Kashish replied rudely to him. This is the same way he used to say whenever she was trying to make it work. His every reply was "deal". 

And now she is also not interested. 

" I know but we are friends and we care for each other. I'm not listening to anything, we will go tonight." He said to her further. She looked at him with her tired eyes, but didn't reply. 

She has to appear for family dinners and parties to fake their love and happiness. 

She opened Abhimaan's picture again on her phone to see. She smiled a little. Ethan also saw the picture and looked back at her. He didn't feel good the way she was looking at his picture. He got up and dashed out of the room.

She didn't notice when he left. She saw Abhimaan and Samaira's picture together, and she burnt in jealousy and anger.

Why can't I have all this? A loving husband, a companion. I want you, Abhimaan, only you. 

She cropped Samaira's picture and removed it only to merge her picture with him. It was so mismatched, she smiled widely when she saw it. And closed her eyes to get lost in her own dreamland with him. 

….

Ritika was having dinner with her family. She also returned today from her medical camp and after 2 days they will have to join a hospital for their internship. She and Samira have gone to different hospitals. They both were sad about it.