☾✩☽The End☾✩☽

-10 YEARS LATER-

10 years had passed since the dark battle with the witch, and 10 years Tinuviel had sat on the throne and led the monarch. Life was still not kind to her, but she had people worth living for.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

It is the season of her lover, summer. Tinuviel fluttered her eyes open as the morning summer sun touched her face. When her eyes opened she soaked up the warm light as it reminded her of Xavier. 

 __

After she had gotten dressed and wore a white dress that had golden embroidery on its shoulder and skirt, parts of her hair were tied into a braid, a golden spiral cuff on each braid. On her head lay a tiara made out of gold that looked similar to the headpiece she had worn every day back when she was a moon warrior. 

Coming out of her bedroom doors the summer sun made her eyes and pale hair gleam. Ascending from the bridge that connected her quarters to the palace she turned to a hall, at the end of the hall were big double doors painted in white that had golden details of a rose vine spreading upwards. She knocked on the door before slowly entering the room.

The room was a similar round shape as hers. The floor was a black carpet with golden constellations. At the end of the room was a bed, slightly smaller than hers for it was the bed of the princess. On each side of the bed were big windows that had a view of the rest of the castle and the vast Haimati forest behind the walls. The bed was in rose-gold silk covers and a golden canopy above that had a moon and stars dangling above. on the left side beside the door was her daughter's reading read where each wall was filled with books, at the middle was a desk filled with her daughter's drawings that shared the same talent as her father's. Tinuviel had given Xavier's sketchbook to her. 

On the other side of the desk area, were couches in the color of rose gold once again. In the middle of the room was a beautiful chandelier. 

Tinuviel walked over to the bed only to find out her daughter was no longer in bed, suddenly a Harriet came in. For a moment she was surprised to see her inside but nevertheless, she gave Tinuviel a courtesy, "Good morning, your majesty," she greeted. "Good morning Allya," she greeted with a smile at her daughter's personal Harriet who had been with her since she was three. "Would you happen to know where Soleil is?" she asked as she walked closer to Allya. "Oh I must apologize, your majesty, I told her to wait for me so that I could take her for a bath but she was too eager to spend time with Mr. Oblair. when I returned she was nowhere to be found, I am only here to fix some of her stuff" Allya complained as Tinuviel laughed. "Thank you Allya, I'll go to her myself," Tinuviel exited her daughter's room before walking the halls of the palace, her golden heels echoing on every step of the marble floor as she was greeted by everyone who passed.

First, she had visited the main library, but they were not there. Now she was on her way to the garden where Soleil spends most of her place in what was once Xavier's secret spot at the gardens. 

Once again she walked the gravel path as the morning sun shined down on her, the summer breeze feeling fresh as ever. Once she heard the echoing giggle of her ten-year-old daughter she knew for a fact Soleil was in there as she saw her unique half black and half white hair, sharing the genes of her mother and father. "I hear my little star laughing, where could she be?" Tinuviel said as she entered the garden only to hear Soleil giggling behind the tall frame of Silas. "Found you!" Soleil giggled even more as her mother playfully tickled her before carrying her. "Good morning mommy," she smiled as she hugged her mother before she was put down on the floor. "Good morning dear," she greeted back, "Good morning Silas?" the protector sarcastically waved his hands, Tinuviel chuckled, "Good morning," she greeted.

"Now Allya told me you ran off without a bath again," Tinuviel said as she brought Soleil to sit with her on the bench that contained several memories of the past, "I'm sorry, I really wanted to show this new trick I've learned," Soleil spoke as she glances at Silas behind them, "It is very impressive," he smiled. "Alright, show me then," Soleil opened her hands as the fire in her hands started to form into something... when Tinuviel realized what it was her face softened, "It's a butterfly!" Soleil said happily. "Very good Soleil," she gently caressed her daughter's soft hair, "You know daddy knew how to do that too, actually he was the one to teach me," she smiled as she remembered him. "Really? that's wonderful," her daughter's smile would brighten anyone's day if they would see her. "Do you still miss daddy, mommy?" Soleil asked, Tinuviel smiled warmly as she nodded, "Every day," 

She stood up from the bench, "Now, why don't you have your bath before we eat breakfast and then pay daddy a visit," Tinuviel smiled as Soleil held her mother's soft warm hands. "Okay," she replied.

The three of them exited the garden and went back inside.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

"I'm glad," Silas said who was sitting across the dining table in Tinuviels quarters as they waited for Soleil to finish her bath, "About what?" she tilted her head, "That Xavier gave you Soleil, you wouldn't be this happy without her," he smiled. For a moment Tinuvuel was silent, her gaze fixed on the window that had the summer sun peeking through, "I am too,".

The door creaked open and in came Soleil, wearing a rose old dress as her hair was half tied into a bun and parts of the hair that lay gracefully on her back in a braid, similar to her mothers, she also did wear a tiara made out of gold that had the symbol of the sun. Soleil sat close to her mother as they began to eat their breakfast.

"What will you bring to daddy and Hysteria today love?" Tinuviel asked, "for daddy, I'll be leaving a sketch I made of the moon, and for Hysteria, I'll give her a tulip," she said, "I'm giving daddy the sketch so that it'll remind him of you," she smiled. Tinuviel smiled back at her, "Okay love,"

__

After the three of them ate their breakfast, they made their way to the Shrine of the Remembered. This shrine was at the highest part of the palace, a single room with the names of all who passed in the battle, and at the center of it were the portraits of Xavier and Hysteria. 

They arrived at the hall, and the sunshine came through the glass dome above, illuminating the names and the portraits. A weak smile appeared on Tinuviels face as she looked at the portrait of Xavier, she still perfectly remembers how perfect his face was, but there was one thing she did not remember. She missed his warm presence and soft vanilla scent, it was something she wished she could have kept in a jar and even it was just that, she would have hugged it nevertheless. "Estiana returns later from her travel to Hanasta right?" Tinuviel asked Silas, he nodded.

Soleil placed the white tulips on the vase on Hysteria's altar and her sketch on Xavier's. "Mommy," she called, Tinuviel changed her gaze from the portraits to Soleil, "Yes?" she said, "Who do I look like more? you or daddy?" she asked. Tinuviel chuckled as she bent down to her daughters' level, but it was not far down for Soleil was indeed quite tall. "You have your father's eyes, dark like the starry night," she caressed her soft face, "And you have his warm smile as well," Soleil looked at Xavier's portrait before looking back at her mother and hugging her. 

Tinuviel knew it was hard for Soleil to not have met Xavier and become a part of her life, but she knew that somewhere he had always been with them.

"What was Daddy like?" Soleil asked as she parted herself from Tinuviel, "Let me show you," Tinuviel held her daughter's cheek before showing her all the good memories she had with Xavier, all the heartwarming words he had said to her, all the small gestures that made her heart pound flutter with butterflies, and how much love he had for her.

Soleil smiled as her dark eyes connected with her mother's, "Daddy was beautiful mama," she smiled warmly, "Indeed he was,".

With the Gods, we can touch, from the light that rests within us, to the darkness that exists around us- AURORA

                                                                    ☾THE END☽