One More (Han JisungxSkz Self Harm)

TW- MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, DEPRESSION

He stood there listlessly, being out of the presence of anyone who cared about him. Finally.
After a long day of schedule after schedule, and a 4 hour long dance practice session. He was alone again.

It was late at night and it was only him and the night-shift worker in the supermarket.

'Hello! What would you like to buy from us today sir?'

'Do you have any, um....'

'Yes sir?'

'A...'

'...'

'A notebook?' Han said.

'A notebook? Yes, of course, right there.'

'Thank you', he said walking over to the shelf, pretending to be intently searching for a book.

As if he actually even cared.

He picked out one with a picture of a raven on it.

In many ways he related to a raven, he felt like bad luck would follow wherever he went, that all the people in his life would get hurt because of him. That everything in the end of the day, was his fault.

He grabbed some blades from the nearby shelf, and handed them to the man.

While, the man was billing his purchase, Han looked around, things looked very gloomy, just like his life.

He could still feel the sweat drying on his chest, from the dance practice session, and he knew that his schedule was packed the next day as well.

His whole body ached, and he was tired. Extremely tired.

'Sir, its 30000 won in all.' the man said. Han handed him his black card, 'will this do?'

The man looked over the counter, blinked twice, then took the card.

'Of course sir'

Jisung had recently got a black card, at least his hard work as a k-pop idol was finally starting to show in terms of money. He sighed deeply. He couldn't wait to go home and sleep.

The blades were only for back up in case he couldn't.

He placed the contents into a plastic bag and handed it to him.

'Thank You for shopping with us, please do come back again.'

'Thank you' he said, politely receiving the bag.

He felt dead inside, it felt suffocating to even breathe.

'Take care of yourself, sir'

He nodded back stiffly, a bitter taste in his mouth.

'Thank you.'

And he left quickly, pulling his hat lower to cover his face, hoping people wouldn't recognise him.

Today he wanted to be alone, away from the fame that came with the name Stray Kids.

It may have been 2 a.m. in the morning, but Seoul was still an awfully crowded place, filled with high schoolers who just finished self study classes and office workers returning home after a long day. The streets were unfamiliar, but life looked the same.

He got on a bus, and he sat down in front of an elderly woman. He thought about the song that he had just written. He was still nowhere near good enough, but he was tired of having to constantly keep improving, and he wished he was perfect. But he wasn't. He sighed a long discontented sigh. A puff of cold air escaped his mouth.