Hook Up Part 2 (Minsung)

Lingering in my ears
Can't hear my voices
I can hear the sounds
I feel frustrated with everything
To the sounds I can hear to the end, I close my ears

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back with another depressing story to lighten your moods ;)

I'm hearing skz old songs after a very long time, and it's really hitting. Also, 'Voices' is such an underrated masterpiece. Also, our stray kids are turning into stray men, they're almost 6? 7? years now, crazy how fast time flies. As always, hope you guys are all doing well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T/W=? (Clubbing mentions?)

Han was watching his favourite drama on a Friday night. Well, he was supposed to be watching his favourite drama.

But instead, he stared at the wall and drowned in his thoughts.

Without knowing it, half an hour had passed, and when he came out of his trance, he finally realised how bad his sadness was actually getting to him now.

But among all this darkness was a glimmer of hope he'd found in Lee Know.

He knew that at some point he'd caught some serious feelings for him, but he wanted to live in denial, because, he was just scared of his own emotions, they never used to lead him to good decisions. Life was a lot easier when he just relied on his logical thoughts rather than stupid emotions. That's just how he'd lived life till now.

Not that his life was very peaceful and uncomplicated now either.

Han made himself some warm chamomile tea, in an attempt to relax his nerves, and tried to get some sleep.

But it was Sunday noon, with no sleep to catch, nothing else to do to waste time, the natural turn of events left him with some really interesting thoughts about Lee Know. Which eventually turned into horny thoughts.

Pretty soon, he was calling him, almost like it was a reflex.

The phone rang three times, and just when the stress of someone not picking up was urging him to cut the call, the other end of the line buzzed to life.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"Just wondering... if you wanted to come over.... or something"

"I'm kind of busy today"

"Oh" Han said, his mind melting into embarrassment.

"But I'm going to the club today, if you're interested in joining, I mean.."

"Club?", echoed Han unsurely.

"Yeah"

"Um.... ok"

"Are you alright? You don't have to come if you don't want to"

"No.. no, that's alright, I'll come, so where should we meet?"

That evening Han reached quite a while before Lee Know. He pushed his way into the noisy club, and sat in a corner.

He really didn't like clubs.

Too many people.

Too much noise.

A loud airheaded looking woman sat down next to him. "Why you all alone?"

"I'm waiting for someone..."