Delusional Love (Minsung)

Hi, I'm back after a while, yup.

This is a bit on the disturbing type of story, so skip this if you're somebody who's uncomfortable with the trigger warnings mentioned below.

To be honest I'm really worried if you guys will like this one. So I'm really sorry, if it isn't keeping up with my usual quality.

Like always, take care, eat healthy, drink plenty of water, it's summer over here now, so really feeling the global warming, ya know haha.

Also, mental health is important, remember to take care of yourselves, and give yourself love and respect, which I know you deserve. That's very important, especially in the light of this story that I'm writing now.

Also, I've almost reached 10k- Nice!!!!

Thank you for all the commenting, I really love reading them!!

These characters are purely fiction. Minho is a sweetheart, and a really nice, amazing person.

This is a completely different genre from my usual stories... so i dunno..

But if you guys like it, I'm planning to turn this into a book, what do you guys think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T/W- Mildly sexual references, abusive relationship, sexual violence, psychopathy, mental illness, assault

Minho was a psychopath. 

And, right from the start, Jisung knew it.

He was someone so broken that he couldn't be fixed.

But he couldn't resist him. He couldn't stop lusting his touch.

Jisung was in love with Minho. He had never seen someone so beautiful in his whole damn life. 

It was 3 years ago that he'd met Minho. He seemed normal enough on the outside, but something drew Jisung to him, and he had never felt this attraction towards anyone else in his life. He knew, from the first moment, that he was the same kind of crazy.

After that day he always followed Minho around, until they finally were in a relationship. Even though he knew he was toxic, he was attracted to even that part of him.

He was attracted to the craziness.

Jisung? Well, he loved breaking rules, he really loved doing whatever he wanted, which Minho gave him the power to do, because he was a powerful man. He loved being his perfect little pet, he loved being thrown around like a doll. Was that strange? Well, he didn't really care. That's what he liked, right? As long as that was what he liked, nothing else mattered to him.

He had spent years trying to be good, be nice, normal, but it wasn't meant for him. Being bad was a lot easier, even the world seemed to be telling him that.

Jisung had lost his emotions a long time ago anyways. He couldn't feel anything except for physical pain, and that's how he coped. But Minho made him feel things again, and his craziness and unpredictability always left him euphoric and craving for more.

Jisung just lived every breath wanting to be with him. 

And he knew, it was stupid, but he was too in love, and crazed over him, to even care. Maybe toxic was just what he liked. 

Because it was exactly what he was as well.

He knew that he shared the same craziness. He had spent his entire life trying to run away from his own craziness, but the moment he met Minho, his craze took over him, and consumed him. He was happy for the first time in his life- not just happy, he was euphoric. Because he was always meant to be crazy.

No drug would make him as high as Minho did.

They were both so messed up that it was almost like they were made for each other.

And although Minho wasn't the kind to love, Jisung knew, that he loved him. And he was pretty loyal as well, or just that uninterested in other people.

One day, late into the night, Minho called him.

Jisung as always, woke up immediately to the voice of his lover.

'I want to play with you. I want you to be here, with me, right now.'

Jisung ran out of his house and drove to Minho's speeding way past the speed limit. He craved him so much.

In no less than 3 minutes, he was there, at his doorsteps, begging, craving for his touch.

Minho harshly pressed him onto the door, as soon as he was inside, 'How much do you want me?' he whispered into Han's ear.

'So, very badly, I want every part of you. I want to be a part of you.'

Minho forcefully roughly pressed his lips into Jisung's, and Jisung kissed back, just as rough. 

And no questions were asked as his clothes were torn apart.

Because he didn't care as long as it was Minho.

Because all he could think about was how handsome he was. And how much he loved him.

That was the day, their relationship was finalised.

And all he did after that was to be loved by Minho, in all the harshest ways possible, craziest ways possible.

Whatever Minho did, he loved it. It didn't matter what.

Because he loved it. Because he loved him.

Every part of it, and he was crazy for it.

And all he wanted was more.

The whole city knew he was Minho's and no one else could touch him, because he was his.

So Jisung pretty much got away  with anything.

Minho was also very possessive, no one even spared Jisung so much as a glance, because he was Minho's and they feared his wrath.

And Jisung loved to test Minho, to see what he'd do for him. 

He loved to flirt with other people. And watch as Minho would rage, and watch as Minho raged, because, that's when Jisung loved him most.

He loved the mixture of rage and passion.

Because he knew, that despite the fact that Lee Know was a psychopath, Jisung was his play thing, his alone, and Minho loved no one else. And didn't do any of these things to anyone else.

Every part of Jisung was Minho's. Minho brought out the real person that Jisung was. And that made him feel at peace, even though his true self was pure insanity, everyone should be who they are inside, right?

And the small traces of normalcy left in Jisung sometimes questioned their relationship, but he loved him more than anything else in the world, so why would sanity matter?

Sanity or normality never made much sense to him anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a really fucked up relationship, but it'll start to make sense soon enough.

Probably. 

hehehehehehehe

bye

really hoping you will like this new genre..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------