notes:

I know i done this before but i just love the crossover.

But this time is going to be diffetent.

Instead of belka new grey men the consecutives. Its gonna be GRGM. Stands for GR guardian mercenaries.

For those that are not familiar does general resources from ace combat 3.

Mimic squadron are from that force. Their deployment is lighthouse war.

Remember clemens hired them to take out trigger.

They are formed when the pirate ships attacked their ships during the period reconstruction following of the continental war.

Also one of their ships appeared in ace combat 6 at Gracemaria harbor before the liberation of Gracemaria. They also involved in salvaging the remains Of the alicorn.

Ooc side they hired rigel squad (from joint assault) to torture & kill lex hills (brought to life as a half android) rigel turned to varcolac.

So having them in infinite stratos crossover is a deadly threat. Mimic squad is Just a tip of the iceberg what other merc besides mimic & varcolac They have.

Shippings

TriggerXchifuyu

DestroyerXhouki

ApexpredatorXcharlotte

BoomerXcecilla

SlatXmaya

pheonixXtatenashi

&

SlaughterhouseXkansashi

Sorry ichika gets killed off.

I know people are against it but he is too dense doesn't know what he is doing to the girls. Doesn't see them as crushes or even into dating.

Reality is why waste the energy. That should tell them this applies to real life lesson.

He or she not into to go out then move on with your life.

I hate harems.

Nothing good comes out.

This time houki will not be a student because she beat white knight chifuyu in the novel idk why she went to is academy anyway considering her is the RULER OF ALL IS for crying out loud.

Later going to work