per-prologue

To my dear friend Loka,

I can't thank you enough for this opportunity for being able to get my story out there. However, before we go anywhere further in this book, let's get some facts straight I will begin with getting the introductions out of the way.

I go by many different names, but I will give you the main one I go by, Rita Virk, which I think is my original name. Clair Brooks is the name I use when I go undercover (don't worry, I'll explain that a little bit later), and Debra is the name my parents gave me.

Okay, so we got the names out of the way. So let's see what's next? Ooh, I know what I do; I'm an assassin, not that my boss would say I'm good or anything like that; I think he may say the opposite.

Now, the main reason I write this is to tell you I'm not human, not a hundred per cent sure of what I am. I know it is not human. I guess you can call it supernatural, and that is where I'm going to leave it, but I have to kill for some reason.

So I thought instead of killing random people, I thought I should do it through some agency, so I killed and got the wrong people. However, don't worry, I don't kill humans. I have been put on the supernatural task force.

Also, I have no family. Well, not genuine, I did. Then I had to replace them. My new family helps me take over my family company, a multimillion-dollar company. I don't know exactly what they did. It was something to do with weapons.

Since my new family and I have taken over, we have sold and brought so many different companies I am as clueless as before. As the company's name is Red industry, I took on the name Madam Red.

The most iconic thing about madam red is that she has a red hat. The red hat has a Black silk ribbon around the middle with a green feather sticking out the back on the right side of it. She also has a red trench coat. Well, I guess that's all you need to know before starting.

I hope you like my story and thanks

Rita Virk