Chapter 2

After Five Years....

Third Person's Point of View

"This is the latest report for the new model of 3000, Sir. They'd remodeled its durability to withstand impact against any solid objects and it will ensure the machine's life for a long period of time. Safety precautions are also enhanced to ensure the protection of its driver and the passenger if something unfortunate happened" His secretary explained while showing the documents with all the information regarding the new modeled vehicle.

His presence screamed superiority and dominance as he walk passed across them. Every employees automatically greeted him but he didn't bother to greet them back nor give them any single glance.

Well, what should they expect from a person like him? Sa paglipas ng panahon maraming nagbago at isa na roon ang pagkatao niya. Tanging mga pepeles, teknolohiya at mga may kabuluhang bagay lamang ang pinaglalaanan ng mga paningin nito. Sa tagal nilang nakasalamuha ang taong ito ay nasanay na rin sila sa nakukuha nilang treatment mula rito.

Kinuha nito sa kamay ng sekretarya niya ang mga dokumento at saglit na binasa.

"How about the sensors?"

"They already installed it, Sir"

"Good"

"Should we proceed to the test run, Sir?"

"Tell them to prepare for the test run tomorrow. Make sure that everyone is there for the big event" He coldly said and handed back the file to his secretary.

His secretary nodded in response. She pulled out another piles of documents and showed it to him.

"These are the list of materials that we bought from our new supplier, Sir. If you have any clarifications and complaints about it, we can contact the supplier for questioning"

He borrowed the list from his secretary and take a quick scan of the materials that are listed above. After a minute he give it back to his secretary.

"I need to see the materials later myself. Send me the details about the market and the supplier's profile. I'll check it myself"

Tumango naman ang kaniyang sekretarya habang inaayos ang hawak niyang mga dokumento.

"How about the âme sœur?" He ask while fixing his tie.

"Oh, about that" May pinindot ito sa kanyang tablet at ipinakita sa Boss niya. " This is the prototype that you requested yesterday from the developing team, Sir. This is the new design of âme sœur. If you still have anything that you wanted to add on it, ipaparating ko ito kaagad sa kanila"

Pinagmasdan nitong maigi ang prototype. Binubusisi ang bawat detalyeng naroroon.

"Hold the making of âme sœur for the meantime, tell them to focus for 3000's test run tomorrow. For now, send the prototype of âme sœur including all the information in my email. I'll check everything for myself"

She nodded.

"Copy, Sir" She slightly bow her head and strode opposite to his direction. Zero heave a deep sigh before glancing at his wrist watch. He blew out some air to calm himself. Nag-vibrate ang phone nito dahilan para saglit siyang mapatigil sa paglalakad.

Sinagot niya ang tawag na hindi tinitingnan ang caller.

[Hi, Babe!] A high-pitched tone soar to his ear as he answered the call.

Mabilis niyang inilayo ang cell phone sa tainga. Annoyance is visibly written on his face. He pursed his lips and sigh, massaging his temples.

"What is it?" He tried to sound spirited even he feel the opposite.