Chapter 60

Zerron's Point of View

Three days have past. Within three days there were many changes that I've observed about Zaera. She became weirder and weirder each day that sometimes I'm wondering if she's still normal or not. Kidding aside.

Well, maybe she's a little weird but I find her cute at the same time. I'm also concerned about the she wanted, sometimes it is out of hand or it's not good for her health. I remember the day where she got home with those groceries and I've got so nervous when I saw a lot of chocolates in the table.

Flashback

I just got out from the shower. Only a towel covered my lower body. I took another towel to dry my wet hair and find some comfy clothes in my closet.

"Daddy?"

I found a gray shirt on my closet. As I was putting my clothes on, I diverted my gaze at Zian who's sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes. My big boy. I smiled. Kumuha ako ng komportableng pang-ibabang suot at sinuot ito.I approached him and picked him up. He was still rubbing his eyes while looking at me. I fixed his messy hair.

"Good morning, son. How's your sleep?"

"Good po"

Napangiti naman ako at hinawakan ang pisngi niya. I'm glad that I found the best woman in the world and the best mother of my child. Maybe, until now I still regretting the days that I haven't spent with them when he was born but I'm still thankful that even though, I'm not there with them, Zaera took good care of him really well.

Iyan ang habang-buhay na nakatatak sa isipan at puso ko. Iyan rin ang dahilan kung bakit mas minamahal ko siya araw-araw. Zaera gave him the love of a mother and a father. Kaya binabawi ko ang mga oras na wala ako sa tabi nila.

Malaki man ang kasalanan ko sa kaniya pero hindi niya ginamit ang anak namin para kamuhian ako. She's really kind, soft-hearted, lovable and caring. She's a good woman and a good mom. Maybe, we're not yet married but I already know that she's a good wife indeed.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" Mahinang tanong ko.

He nodded.

"Okay, let's go downstairs"

I am holding him with my left hand and I hurriedly went downstairs.

"Where is Mama, Daddy?"

"She's downstairs preparing some food, son"

Nakangiti akong tumungo sa kusina ngunit nawala ang aking ngiti ng bumungad sa paningin ko ang mga pinamili niya.

What surprises me the most is the candies and chocolates that was on the table.
It looks like we have a sudden children party that I wasn't even informed

"By?" I called her out who's facing the fridge and stacking all the meat on her hand.

"Mama!"