Chapter five: This Is Not The End

The tunnels stretched out for miles and seemed to have no end. Zen, who had started computing directions looked at his hand as the map formed on it.

"Well, no luck this way either," he said, then hits himself on the forehead.

"So we've lost Darshnel and Thadass," Trina said as Atresha looked concerned.

"Don't be worried," a voice comes from them. As they turn around, Mr. Dream sits on a wood crate. "The future is as far away as you think it is."

Atresha looked right at Mr. Dream and said, "Sorry, but what's that supposed to mean?"

He stands up while holding a clock. "Time is on your side, just push forward and you'll come to a place of understanding,"

Atresha looked at Trina, who looked just as confused.

"That's it," Zen said. "I think I understand." He walked up and grabs the clock from Mr. Dream.

"He's lost it," Atresha said.

"No, no. I think I get why Rayne let us travel the direction we wanted," He said, then hands the clock back to Mr. Dream. "Don't you guys remember the advice he wanted to give us?"

"Sure. Something about..." Suddenly Trina snaps her fingers and Atresha looked confused.

"I'm paraphrasing, but he said if I lead you. You will truly be lost. He said that specifically because his boss wasn't a fate no longer that neither he nor his boss, Mr. Dusk, could guide us," Trina said with a smile. "So, you can get us out of here, can't you, Mr. Dream?"

"They don't call the past the land of dreams for nothing," Mr. Dream said with a smile. "Wait a minute, how can we trust you? You can take us anywhere can't you?" Atresha pointed out.

"Well, yeah, but I personally am invested in knowing what my friend is up to, and the sooner I know, the more likely I am to know what's so important that he would purposely stop being a fate.

So let's go get your friends."

As he walked towards the wall, a door appears. It opened, and a bright light engulfed the travelers. Then the light returns to normal. Another door appears and opens and light bursts out and engulfed the area. As it dies down, out of it appeared the other Darshnel and Thadass. "What was that?" Darshnel exclaimed.

"Thanks for getting Darshnel and Thadass," Zen said.

'Hey, I'll have you know I'm a nice guy. In fact, the people's lives I guide seem to not mind my touch," Mr. Dream said.

"Traitor!" A yell comes from a long bridge across a giant swirling vortex of blue light. A man walked towards them wearing black and carrying a huge fan style sword on his back.

"Oh no," Mr. Dream said, starting to shake. It's the fate of Demise.

To be continued, but not forgotten.................... {There always is two halves of the same coin and you've only seen atrehsa's.}