Chapter Eleven: A Dream And More

Atresha was getting sick of luxury for once. Life had been as convenient as possible when she got to heaven, but it just seemed like it was too easy. She needed the sweet satisfaction of earning something, but this place seemed geared towards the lazy, or people that had not gained such things in life. Heck, she could go for a battle that sprung out of nowhere just about now.

"Atresha!" A familiar voice came from behind the three. Darshnel had yelled as he was crossing a small bridge over a stream.

"Well, we finally found you," he said as Thadass walked behind him.

"So have you been in the library yet?" He asked as he reached the group.

"Not yet, it's kind of hard to get two feet in this place without being accommodated in some way," Trina said.

"It's kind of sickening. People might have earned this life, but there is no hard work and without hard work you can't earn greatness," Atresha said as she got a frustrated look on her face.

Thadass shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure what that means," She said.

"It means you don't reach great things if they are given to you on a platter. You can only be great if you truly did something that is worth it. No one can do extraordinary things without working for it. It just makes you wonder who runs this place."

The group agreed with Atresha.

"Sorry to interrupt, but there has been a very interesting turn of events," Darshnel said. As he explained what had happened at Mr. Dream's house, the group looked at Darshnel with amazement.

"Wow, that's not good. So we need to get this book and fast," Trina said.

"Sorry, but I know I'm new to all this, but now I have to help you guys," Skalesha said speaking her mind. "Yeah, I hope you guys don't mind, but I can't sit back as long as free will and existence are at stake," She continued.

"Aren't we the cool customer all of the sudden?" Thadass said.

"It's nice to hear about someone willing to fight for our cause. Welcome aboard," Darshnel said.

"I did do pretty well getting my free card," Skalesha said, showing her wrist to the others.

"You did more than great you pulled temptation under," Atresha proudly bragged.

As the group felt good in the moment Darshnel looked onto the map and says, "Well we do need to move on. Let's try to figure out the libraries security. Maybe it has a weakness."

The group split into three different groups as they walk into the library.

"This must be the biggest library I've ever seen," Trina said to Darshnel.

"Yeah, it didn't look half as big from the outside. In fact, it's probably ten times as big, if not bigger than the outside lets on," Darshnel said, eyeing the whole place in amazement. "So where do we start?"

"I think we should look for a map or something."

"I checked the one we have, and it only shows him outside of this building.,"Darshnel said as Trina pointed out into the lower levels of the library.

"I don't think it matters because I just spotted someone we both know." As Trina says this, Darshnel looked to see Rayne as he sat at one of the many tables in the main part of the lower floor. They walk over to him.

"So you guys got here in one piece I see," Rayne said without lowering his book.

"It wasn't very easy, but we had some help," Trina said as Rayne set back and bookmarked the section he is in.