Chapter Four: Finally!!!

The bridge of the Drayonous was bustling between the five travelers. Trina and Atresha's joking had almost distracted Zen from the task at hand, but he ignored it for the most part. Darshnel on the other hand had been on and off joining in the fun the sisters were having at their past defeated enemies' expense.

Suddenly an alarm went off and the female voice of the computer went off. "Spatial anomaly detected."

Lucky, Who was at the navigation panel, spoke. "There seems to be several black whole spiders in the area, but they haven't noticed us. Hopefully."

Trina stepped forward to the panel and looked to see if she thought anything was chasing them. "It would seem to me they can tell we are here, but they're not sure where. So as long as we don't lose invisibility we will be fine."

Just as she said this the ship's voice kicked in and said. "Dampening field at ninety percent.

Zen shook his head.

"It doesn't look like it's going to be permanent, does it?" Darshnel said, and went over the things he knew about ship mechanics in his mind.

"No, it seems like it won't be." Zen Taro replied. "Though the good news is the Dampening field will still work at ninety percent so at least we won't roast."

Darshnel looked at Zen and said, "But the bad news is if we don't find where we are going soon we might be attacked."

Atresha frowned. "Man, I should have gotten us a warship in that case," she said.

Trina smiled and said. "Well, this ship was your best choice for escape. So you did make the right decision. So let's just leave the past in the past for now and focus on the task at hand."

Zen promptly agreed and told Lucky to scan the area for any cold areas in space.

"Affirmative," Lucky responded and then hiccupped several times. "Sorry. I got a little battle damaged when Trina threw me, but I will be fine." The other three took a serious look at each other and then at Lucky.

"You better have Zen take a look at you when we are done here." Darshnel finally said.

"Affirmative." She responded. "But first I'll pull the thermal imaging system out on the screen."

As a hologram of the map pulls up a flat disk of cold appears on the screen.

Atresha pointed at the map and said. "Go to camera three and zoom in Lucky."

It hiccuped two times and then pushed a button on the screen. Then slides her finger across it. As the camera zoomed in, the blue disk got bigger, but it wasn't the blue flat disk of cold that had caught Atresha's eye. It was the building around it. An old roman looking building with eight columns around the outer edges. Inside the massive building were two more columns with a stone circle connected between the two.

"Quite quaint isn't it," a voice came over the com system.

Everyone jumped in a second to in shock looking around the room at the calm system controls that had no one at them.

Suddenly Atresha recognized the voice that had shocked them. "Quickly get that. It's the guy I was telling you about!"

From across the room flew Trina who was in the mood to give this so-called Rayne of light a piece of her mind.

Suddenly Zen answered the com. "Who is this and where is your location." He asked quickly.

Laughter came over the com. Trina got to the panel and knocked Zen aside to the floor. At which Darshnel quickly went to his employer's aid and helped him up. "What's so funny." Trina spat holding her finger on the screen.