1-New boyfriend

Freddy's pov:
It's our first day of 10th grade, and I can't wait to see Summer. We didn't see each other over the whole summer vacation. I will get her back. Eventually. I spent half an hour longer on my hair, so it would look the best it can be for Summer. I'll do anything to impress her. And the things I would do to get her back, you don't even know.

My phone notification went off, telling me that Summer has posted on Instagram. I immediately clicked into the post, and my already cracked heart, broke in 2.

--------------------------------------------------
@summer_sunshine

--------------------------------------------------@summer_sunshine

@sk8tomika and 1837 others like this.
#twinin in hoodies with @mrcool26 😙❤

@mrcool26: 😚💗💕

@fremmer4life: excuse me, but who are u,😡@mrcool26

@mrcool26: I'm her boyfriend, Josh. @fremmer4life

Click to view more comments.
--------------------------------------------------

I dropped my phone. The torturous words kept repeating over and over in head.

I'm her boyfriend, Josh.

Tears filled my eyes, as the reality finally sets in. Summer doesn't love me anymore. My text notification went off, and I see that Larry texted me.
--------------------------------------------------

Ltrain🤖: omg Freddy I just saw Summer's Instagram post! Are u ok😦?

Freddy😎: no I'm not 😭😭😭

Ltrain🤖: I'm coming over.

-----------------------------------------------
Within the 10 minutes that Lawrence hadn't arrived yet, I had become a mess. My face is tear stained, and my knuckles are bruised from punching a wall. My hair is a HUGE mess, it's sticking out in every direction, I look kind of like I got electrocuted. I am eating Oreo ice cream out
of a container, when I hear a knock on the door.

As soon as I open the door, Larry's jaw dropped. Probably because he had never seen me like this. In fact, no one has ever seen me like this. "Hey L-train." I murmured. "You are not okay! If fact, you look un-okay!" He gasped. "Wow, I didn't notice that." I said sarcastically, letting Lawrence in.

Larry is being an absolutely amazing bro, and he is skipping with me, even though it's the first day of school. We have spent about an hour playing board games, to try and get my mind off Summer, and right now we are playing Apples to Apples, but let's just say it's not helping. At all.

"Okay, so the question was, 'You are alone in a dark room. You need something, and which is:'. My answer was 'video games', and yours was 'Summer Hathaway.'." Larry stated, "Freddy, we are trying to get your mind off Summer, not have you thinking about her even more!". I sighed. I can't help but think about her. She is so beautiful, and kind, and sweet, and cute and nice, and wonderful.