6- love

You gotta listen to it😍😍^^

Summer's pov:
I spend the next week avoiding Freddy at all costs, as although I realised that I still love him,
I need some time to think.

"Hey Sum!" A voice cried. I whirl around, to face Freddy.

The one person I don't wanna see. Great.

I start to run away, but someone grabs my arm, stopping me.

Tomika.

She holds me, stopping me from leaving. "You guys need to talk." Tomika states. I let out a long sigh. I know that Tomika is right, but I need some time to think. Freddy looks at me with hopeful eyes, causing me to sigh again. "I'm sorry, Freddy, but I need time to think before we talk." I frown, then slide out of Tomika's grip, and I run off.

I can't get back with Freddy. I'll get hurt again.

You were the one who hurt him when you didn't let him explain.

I don't know what to think. My heart wants to get back with Freddy, but my brain says no. I need to figure out what I want, because Freddy won't be single forever, especially since he's... well, Freddy.

Lawrence's pov:
I can tell that Summer is starting to realise that she loves Freddy, and has never stopped loving him, since she has been avoiding him the past week. I hope they get back together soon, as I ship them hard. They just won't be allowed to shut the door. I don't want Freddy touching her.

Then again, they were a kick-ass couple. Maybe I just need to let go a little.

Tomika's pov:
I rush after Summer, and follow her to the recording studio. When I enter, I see her curled up on the couch, crying. I walk over, and sit next to her. She tells me everything, how she feels, how she still loves him.

I honestly don't know what to tell her. I've never experienced heartbreak, so I can't give any advice. All I can do is comfort her.

-time skip to after school-

Summer's pov:
I am walking home on my own, when I hear a wolf whistle. I spin around, to face none other than Josh. I roll my eyes and start to walk faster. But suddenly, Josh grabs my arm, and drags me to him.

I tell him no.

He doesn't listen.

I tell him to stop touching me.

He doesn't.

He touches me places he shouldn't have dared to touch. I kick Josh in the balls, and punch him in the face, making him let go of me. I then dash home.

I burst through the door, and slam the door behind me. I slide down the door, sobbing hard. Lawrence looks up from the book he was reading, and instantly drops it on the floor. He gets up off the couch, and runs to me. I tell Larry everything.

Lawrence's pov:
I can't believe that anyone could be so horrible to do that to anyone, especially Summer. There is only one thing I can think of doing.

"We're going to go tell Freddy's mother." I frown. She gasps. "Yeah! Then his mum will break up with Tony!" Summer cried. I take her hand, and pull her up.

We arrive at Freddy's house, and thankfully, Freddy isn't home yet. We explain everything to Eva. Her jaw drops more and more as we explain everything. She immediately wants to break up with Tony, and agrees not to tell Freddy of the incident.

After all that is fixed, we go back home.

Freddy's pov:
When I arrive home, I find out that my mum broke up with that dick of a boyfriend. She is so happy, that she made waffles for dinner.