3- getting taken advantage of

Summer's pov:I am finishing putting my books away in my locker, when Freddy walks up to me

Summer's pov:
I am finishing putting my books away in my locker, when Freddy walks up to me. "H-h-hi!" He stutters. I close the locker door. "Hey!" I smile. "I was just wondering if you could possibly help me with my math homework? I'm terrible at it." Freddy states. I think about it for a second.

I mean, it's just homework. I mean, friends help each other all the time!

I am just about to agree, when someone whirls me around and pecks my lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Freddy's nervous smile drop. "Hey Summer." Josh grinned.

I quickly remove his hands from my waist, and turned back to Freddy, who looked like he just witnessed the sun exploding.

Freddy's pov:
Summer bites her lip, and puts on her adorable thinking face. After a few seconds, she opens her mouth to answer, but someone spins her around and kisses her.

Kisses my Summer.

"Hey Summer." He grinned.

I am about to slap that guy silly.

Summer seemingly remembers that I'm here, and removes his hands from her waist. She turned back to me.

"I, uh, I will help you with your homework, but not today. I'm going to the mall with Josh." Summer explains, pointing to the idiot standing next to her. "You can totally come if you want. It's not a date." She adds quickly. Josh gives me a death stare. I glare right back at him. "Sure, I'll come. By the way, I'm Freddy." I murmur.

Josh scowled, and looks me up and down. "Summer, I don't like the look of this guy. You can't be friends with him." He says, giving me a dirty look.

Sorry, WHAT?!

"You can't tell her who she can and can't be friends with!" I growled. "Um, yeah I can. She is my girlfriend, and it is my responsibility to make sure she isn't friends with idiots." Josh smirks. I grit my teeth.

Someone hold me back, 'cause I'm about to murder this guy.

"Well at least I'm not a PLAYBOY!" I snap. Summer looks at me in complete shock.

Oh no. I'm in trouble.

"Okay, Freddy, that's it." Summer glares at me in anger. She grabs me by the front of my T-shirt, and pulls me down, so my face is level with hers. "I can't believe you would call anyone that! It is one thing to call someone an idiot, but you called him a playboy! A gosh darn PLAYBOY!" She screams, making everyone in the hallway turn to stare at us.

She is standing up for Josh?!

"And also, Josh is just trying to protect me!" Summer yelled.

Despite the fact that she is standing up for Josh, and that everyone in the hallway is staring at us, I am very attracted to her right now.