5- avoiding me

Freddy's pov:"Oh, hey human sala- Kale

Freddy's pov:
"Oh, hey human sala- Kale." I tried not to sound annoyed as I spoke. "Sooooo, I was wondering if you wanted to help me pick up trash this afternoon?" Kale grinned, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "No thanks." I stated, then got up and walked away.

-time skip to next week-

Freddy's pov:
I don't know why, but lately Summer has being avoiding me. I've tried to talk to her multiple times, but she keeps running away. I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to find out.

I arrive at school, and I see Summer at her locker, talking with Tomika. I sneak up behind her. "Hey Sum!" I cried. She whirls around, and as soon as she sees that it's me, she tries to run away, but surprisingly, Tomika holds her, stopping her from leaving. "You guys need to talk." Tomika states.

Summer's pov:
When I broke up with Freddy, I told myself that I would get over him, I would have no feelings for him. But a few minutes after he left my house after staying the night, I found something on the floor. It was my favourite picture of us:

And I realised that Freddy must have dropped it

And I realised that Freddy must have dropped it. But that wasn't the only thing I realised. I also realised that...

I still love Freddy.

Helloooo😘
Sorry that this chapter is so short. Don't worry though, the next chapter will be a really long one, because it's the best bit😉. Anyway, make sure to vote, comment and follow!
Luv E🤑

P.s:
Thank you for over 700 reads on my Perfect book. I didn't think that I would get a single read, and I was so shocked when I got so many!