4-This is the part when i break free

I need to stop with the Ariana Grande references.^^^

Freddy's pov:My mum and I arrive home, and we enter the house

Freddy's pov:
My mum and I arrive home, and we enter the house. I was shocked to see a wealthy looking man in a business suit. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" I asked cautiously. "Watch your mouth, kid. Don't give me attitude" He growled. Um, rude! Mum entered the room. "Freddy, this is my boyfriend, Tony." She explains.

Great. Mum's dating an idiot.

There was knocks on the door, and I went to
answer. Summer was standing there with Josh. "There is no way I'm letting him in my house." I state.

"Come on in, son." Tony says, as he comes up behind me. "Thanks, Daddy!" Josh smirks, then grabbed Summer's hand, and pushes past me. Summer mouthed sorry as she passed.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Summer's pov:
I am at the table, with Josh on one side of me, Freddy on the other. Josh gets up to go to the bathroom, when his phone bings.

I pick up his phone, and turn it on, to see who texted him. My eyes widened, when I see the text. It is from a contact called Melinda, and she is asking if he could come over tonight.

Josh is cheating on me.

Josh walks back into the room, and I show him the message. "Explain." I whisper, just loud enough for Josh to hear. He raises his eye brows, and rolls his eyes. "What's wrong with dating more than one girl at once?" Josh asks, and I gasp.

Freddy hears me gasp, and notices the text message on Josh's phone. He quickly took Josh's phone from me. He read the text again, to make sure that he saw it correctly. Then, he punched Josh hard in the face, making everyone at the table gasp.

"Dude! What the heck?!" Josh yelled, "All I did was touch my phone.". Freddy's mum glares at Freddy, and I know that the blame is about to shift to him, so I need to do something.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL YOU DID WAS TOUCH YOUR PHONE? YOU ARE DATING 2 GIRLS AT ONCE! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!" I scream, then I throw my arms around Freddy, crying into his chest.

Josh pulls me off him. "Come on Summer! I didn't mean to make you upset! Can't you let a guy have 2 girlfriends?" He grumbled.

This is it. This is the part when I break free.

"No, you can't have 2 girlfriends at once! I'm breaking up with you!" I cried. Josh's eyes widened.

"What?! No you aren't!" He says angrily. "Yes I am!" I argued. "No!" Josh yelled, then grabbed my hips, and forced my lips on his. Freddy punches him in the face again, and tilts my chin, so I'm looking Freddy in the eyes.

"Are you okay? What can I do? Who do you want me to beat up?" He asks worriedly. I start crying harder. Freddy turns to Josh, and is about to beat him up. "Please don't, Freddy!" I grab his hand as I speak. "Come at me!" Josh smirks.

Is he stupid?!

"Take me home, Freddy." I say, looking him in the eyes. He nods, and I drag Freddy away.

We arrive at home, and as soon as we were inside, I break down crying. Larry, who was working on an invention in the living room, ran over and hugged me immediately. "What happened?" He asked. Freddy and I explained everything.

Once we finished explaining to Lawrence, I had never seen him so angry. He comforts me, and asks Freddy if he can stay the night. Of course, Freddy immediately agrees. Freddy takes me upstairs, and we lay in bed together. I eventually fall asleep.

-the next morning-

Summer's pov:
I wake up to someone saying my name, but I ignore it, as I'm so comfortable. "Summer!" The keeps saying. I finally open my eyes, annoyed, and I realise that I'm cuddling Freddy tightly to my chest.

He's enjoying this too much.

I quickly push him away, causing him to fall on the floor. "Ow!" Freddy complained. "Sorry." I tried not to laugh as he swore under his breath in Spanish.

Freddy's pov:
I left Summer's house, wishing that we are back together. Why won't she just be mine already?!

I decided to go to the park to clear my head. I walked to the bench that I always sit at, and sit down. I him the melody of 'Don't think twice', while tapping the bench with my drumsticks. "Fancy seeing you here!" Someone says. I look up to see one of the only people I don't want to talk to at the moment...

Kale.

Hi👄
What did you guys think? Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm having some serious writers block😐.
Luv E❤