15- Problematic Performance

Mr Finn's pov:
Diana and I are having a political debate over whether it is healthy to eat a chocolate donut for breakfast, and Eva is on a phone call with her work. Tomika, Zack and Larry are playing UNO, and Tomika is accusing Lawrence of cheating. This is an everyday thing, when we're on tour.

A few minutes later, Freddy and Summer walk out of the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, we all load on to the tour bus. Well, everyone other than Eva. She stayed at the hotel.

We play our song 'Waste your time' on the CD player, and blast it crazy loud, much to Summer's disapproval. It all ends up being too much for Summer, and she faints on Freddy's lap. After that, we decide to turn the music down a bit.

We finally arrive at the concert. We get swarmed by fans and photographers as we climb out of the bus.

We start our performance, and everything was fine and dandy. That was until,all hell broke loose, when some girl managed to avoid the security guards. She climbed on stage, and cut off some of Freddy's hair.

Freddy's pov:
We were playing 'Outta my head', when some girl dodged the security guards, and climbed on stage. She ran up to me, holding a pair of scissors, and before I could move, cut off part of my hair.

The girl put it in a zip lock bag, and creepily started sniffing it. She zipped up the bag, and put it in her pocket. She rushed to Summer, and made the biggest mistake of her stupid life...

She undid the zip of Summer's dress, causing it to almost fall down, if Summer hadn't have caught it just in time.

I don't really know what came over me, but next second, I could only see red. I found myself standing up from my stool, and running over to the girl. Completely unable to control my body. I slapped the girl across the face as hard as I can.

The crowd gasps, and the security guard finally comes on stage, and carries the girl away.

I regain control of body, and walk over to Summer, who is still holding her dress up, to stop it from falling. She is also crying. My poor Sunshine! I do up the zip for her, and Tomika makes a quick announcement in the microphone.

"We are just going to have a short break, after what just happened. I think someone needs to cool off after what he just did." Tomika glared at me as she spoke. She's angry at me?! Really?

I place my arm around Summer's shoulders, and we all walk backstage.

"What the heck dude?!" Zack says, the second we get to the dressing room. "Why would you do that?" Mr Finn growled, "We literally could be cancelled after what you did back there!".

I bow my head down. Why did I do that? There were so many other ways that I could of handled that, but I chose to slap that random girl!

The whole band looks at me expectedly, anger written all over their faces. Well, except for Summer. She just stood there with an unreadable expression. I sigh.

"I don't know why I did that. I guess I got so angry, that I just couldn't control myself." I frown.

Tomika face palms. "Well, in Freddy's defence, I guess I would react similar to that, if someone did that to Esme." Larry states. Zack was about to argue, when the door of the dressing room opens. We turn to our producer, Craig.

"You're very lucky that you guys have a good lawyer." He speaks, "Freddy got School of Rock into some very deep water by doing that.". Craig then leaves the room.

Everyone turned and glared at me again. Oh no.

Summer's pov:
Some girl climbed on stage, and cut some of Freddy's hair, causing it to be slightly uneven. DARN IT! I liked how Freddy's hair was, it was the perfect length.

The weird girl then put it in a zip lock bag and started sniffing it. ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO SNIFF FREDDY'S HAIR! Okay, that sounded really weird.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't realise that the girl was approaching me, until she was less than an inch away. Before I could react, she reached over and undid the zipper on my dress.

I quickly caught my dress. Heck, that was close! I start to cry. I was about to do the zipper back up, when I see Freddy rise from his stool.

Ohhhhhh nooooo.

He runs over to the girl, and does something worse than anything I could have ever imagined. Freddy slaps her across the face. Hard.

My eyes widened. Did Freddy really just do that? On camera? In front of hundreds and thousands of people?

The security guard finally comes to the scene. My gosh! Took him long enough! He picks the girl up, and carries her away.

Freddy turns to me. He comes over, and does the zipper up for me.

Tomika makes a quick announcement, and Freddy puts his arm around me, then we all walked back stage.

"What the heck dude?!" Zack says, the second we get to the dressing room. "Why would you do that?" Mr Finn growled, "We literally could be cancelled after what you did back there!".

Freddy bows his head, ashamed of himself. I honestly don't know how I should feel, what I should think.

I just look at Freddy with a unreadable expression,while the others glare at him. Freddy sighs.

"I don't know why I did that. I guess I got so angry, that I just couldn't control myself." He frowns.

Tomika face palms. "Well, in Freddy's defence, I guess I would react similar to that, if someone did that to Esme." Larry states. Zack was about to argue, when the door of the dressing room opens. We turn to our producer, Craig.

"You're very lucky that you guys have a good lawyer." He speaks, "Freddy got School of Rock into some very deep water by doing that.". Craig then leaves the room.

We turn to Freddy again. "Oops..." He murmured. Tomika face palms again, and Mr Finn sighs deeply, and shakes his head in frustration.

Zack opens his mouth, probably to start criticizing Freddy again. I quickly interrupt, as I think Freddy's been yelled at enough. "Let's just go back on stage and finish the show." I sigh. Freddy nods quickly in agreement, and we all walk back on stage.

-after the show-

It has started to rain while we were inside, and we had to dash to the tour bus.

Lawrence sat shotgun, and was attempting to make conversation with the driver. Poor Zack was sitting in the middle of Diana and Mr Finn, who were being lovey dovey. Tomika was on one side of me, and Freddy was on the other.

Since Tomika has fallen asleep, I was trying to cheer Freddy up, as he feels really guilty for getting the band into such deep water. The only way I could cheer him up, was kissing him, so we were doing just that.

Eventually, Tomika spoke,"You guys can be gross later, lovebirds. We've arrived at the hotel.". I pull away, much to Freddy's disappointment, and grab his hand. I pull him to our hotel room.

Bello💁‍♀️
Ummm soooo...yeah😐. Make sure to vote, comment and follow🤗.
Luv E🍭