10- heartbreak

I wanna marry this song 😍💍^^^

Lauren's pov:
I was telling Summer all about Clark and I, how we have been dating for a few months, but kept it private, when we heard yelling, and Summer ran off to see what's going on. I turn on my phone, and stare dreamily at Clark's picture.

I walk to my favourite place in the entire school, the library. And no, I'm not a book nerd, I just like being there 'cause it's always empty, and I can have some alone time to work on my drawings. I love drawing, and I am pretty good at it. This is my best one:

(A/n: this is just something I found on the internet

(A/n: this is just something I found on the internet. It's not mine😛)

I walk in, to be greeted by the worst possible thing. It was Clark, and he was sitting on my favourite beanbag, KISSING Kale!

Tears well in my eyes, and I storm up to them. "JERK!" I screech, kicking him in the balls. I rush out of the library, and to the classroom, so I can vent to Summer.

I throw the door open, and am greeted by Freddy and Summer kissing at the drum kit. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

I walk over, and casually push Freddy off his stool, making him fall on the floor. That is the one thing that amuses me when I'm sad! Summer turned to me, and was about to yell at me, when she realised that I have been crying. "OMG, are you okay Lauren?" She asked worriedly.

Freddy's pov:
I was innocently kissing Summer, when someone pushes me off my stool, and on to the floor, landing on my right arm. Ow. "OMG, are you okay Lauren?" Summer asked worriedly.

Oh yeah, check if Lauren's okay, not the one who probably just broke his arm.

"NO, I'M NOT!" Lauren cried, and I finally look up, and see that she is in tears. "What happened?" Summer hugged Lauren tightly, as she cried into Summer's shoulder.

"C-clark was cheating on...cheating on me!" Lauren stumbled. "WHAT?!" Summer and I yell at the same time, and I practically jumped to my feet. "H-he was kissing Kale, he doesn't care about my feelings!" Lauren sobbed.

"I wanna deal with that idiot myself." She explained, then ran out of the classroom before we had a chance to reply.

I remembered about my arm a few seconds after Lauren dashed out of the classroom, and I groaned in pain. "Are you okay?" Summer questions, resting her hands on my chest. "No, my arm really hurts." I frown, pointing at my right arm.

"Where exactly does it hurt?" She asked. I point at the bruise on my arm, and Summer kissed it softly. "You know what, suddenly my entire body hurts, especially my lips." I smirked.

Summer raises her eyebrows, and shakes her head at me. Then she pulls her phone out of her pocket, and goes on to her texts from Clark. She texts him a message saying that he's a dick, then removes Clark's contact from her phone. I grabbed my phone, and did the same.

Hi🥴
What do you think of this chapter💫? Sorry for not updating for a while, I had lots of stuff going on😐. Anyway😋, make sure to vote, comment and follow!
Luv E🍌