7- umbrella

I have this song stuck in my head. It's the best 'cause Tom Holland danced to it^^^^

Tomika's pov:
For some reason, Summer and Freddy have been overly happy today. Like, seriously too happy. I poured mayonnaise in Freddy's hair, and he didn't care. That's how happy they are.

Zack and I are walking to lunch together. Even though we broke up, and I'm dating Jess now, we still hang out and stayed friends.

It is raining hard. Like, it's raining cats and dogs. When we get outside, Summer and Freddy are eating their food together, and holding an umbrella over their heads so they don't get wet.

As Zack and I get closer, we see them kiss. Yuk. "So!" I say as we approach them, "When did you guys get back together?".

Zack's pov:
"So!" Tomika says as we approach Fremmer, "When did you guys get back together?".

"Yesterday." Summer answers, smiling. "Huh. It must have been a great day for y'all!" Tomika guesses. Freddy whispers something in Summer's ear, making her blush redder than Lauren's hair, and he just smirks.

I roll my eyes. Now I remember one of the reasons why I wanted to break them up in the first place.

Liv walks over to us, grinning. She sits down between Summer and Freddy. "I'm glad that you guys got back together. I ship you." Liv states, stealing Tomika's taco from her plate.

After she finished the taco, and Tomika finished yelling some stuff at Liv about how she was eating that, Liv left. "See ya later!!" She called, then ran off.

Ello🤪
Make sure to vote, comment and follow 💩.
Luv E💫