14- cymbals

Freddy's pov:
I wake up, and the first thing that pops into my head, like everyday, is Summer. I still can't believe that she's leaving me! We really need to talk this out.

I flip around to face a sleeping Summer. Her face is mascara stained. Was that my fault?

"Summer." I whispered. I shook her lightly, and she finally opened her eyes. "Freddy?" She muttered. "We gotta talk." I stated, and Summer nods in agreement.

We sit in silence for a few seconds, before Summer speaks up, "Me being in New York won't change us.". I stay silent. What if it does? "But what if when you go to New York you..." I trail off.

"I what?" She asked in confusion. "You find someone so much better than me." I whispered. Summer's eyes widened, and she looked at me, with her beautiful blue eyes full of love.

"Freddy, I'm not leaving you. Not again. We are perfect together. I love you." She says lovingly, caressing my cheek. I smile. She is perfect. I love her so much. Summer deserves everything, so much more than I can afford to give her.

"I love you." I grin, before kissing her again.

Tomika's pov:
Even though it is 2 in the morning, I am currently on the phone to Kiki, my crush. I have had a crush on Kiki since she moved to our school, but I thought that she was straight,so I decided to bottle up my feelings, and never let her find out.

But then she came out lesbian a few weeks after. I was obviously ecstatic when I found out, but I haven't had enough courage to ask her out yet.

"So you'll teach me to skate?" Kiki asked. "Definitely!" I cried. It would be so cool to have a friend who skates. I know, Freddy can skate, but I only tolerate him. For Summer.

-the morning-

Still Tomika's pov:
I wake up, and walk out of the room. Everyone is out of their rooms, except for Summer and Freddy. They're still asleep.

Since Freddy and Summer are still asleep, I decide to have some fun. If I remember correctly, we have a pair of cymbals in the tour bus. I run down stairs and grab them, then run back to the hotel room.

I walk into Summer and Freddy's seperate room.I walk up next to Freddy's face. 3, 2, 1!

Freddy screams in shock, waking Summer as well. I start laughing hysterically. "What the heck Tomika?" Summer grumbles, rubbing her tired eyes. Freddy just glares at me, as I continue to laugh.

I then just walk out, shutting the door behind me. That was hilarious!

Summer's pov:
After that unpleasant awakening, I hop out of bed. "Where are you going?" Freddy asks. "Taking a shower." I respond.

He opens his mouth to say something, but I interrupt, "No." . Freddy looks at me in confusion. "I didn't even ask the question!" He says.

"And I know that you were gonna ask to join me. The answer's no." I state, and turn around, continuing to walk to the en suite bathroom. I hear Freddy huff behind me, making me roll my eyes playfully.

Halfway through showering, the door opens. I look over to Freddy. I raise an eyebrow, and cross my arms across my chest. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes, but those don't work on me.

I point to the door, telling him to leave. Freddy huffs again, and stomps out, slamming the door behind him.

I wrap my towel around me, then walk out of the en suite. Freddy is sitting on the bed, looking at something on his phone, while spinning a drum stick in one hand.

While I was in the shower, Freddy changed into a pair of light coloured ripped jeans, and a plain white T-shirt. He was also wearing a black hoodie, which was unzipped. I gotta admit, Freddy looks really hot in that.

He finally looks up at me, and he watches as I walk to my suitcase, to grab an outfit.

Freddy's pov:
I am marveling at photos of my gorgeous Summer, when I hear the door to the en suite open. I turn to see Summer standing in her towel.

My gaze follows her as she walks to her suitcase. Summer grabs an outfit, then walks back into the bathroom to put it on.

A few minutes later, I hear the bathroom door open, and I spin around. I am instantly in awe.

Summer is wearing a strapless pinky-peach coloured dress, that goes up to her mid-thigh. She has pulled her hair into a high ponytail, that looks like a curly blonde version of Ariana Grande's. Summer has also paired it with some white Nikey air forces, and is wearing pearl earrings.

"How do I look?" She asks. I walk over and take her hand. I spin her around. "You look gorgeous." I grin.

Mr Finn's pov:
Diana and I are having a political debate over whether it is healthy to eat a chocolate donut for breakfast, and Eva is on a phone call with her work. Tomika, Zack and Larry are playing UNO, and Tomika is accusing Lawrence of cheating. This is an everyday thing, when we're on tour.

Heyo🤠
Another chapter🤗. Make sure to vote, comment and follow❤.
Luv E🐥