A Psychic? Really?

Mia Grey
I had my driver drop me off in front a place that has psychic readings since I was early getting to the waterfront. My security did a once over and walked in with me. We enter and see an older woman sitting at the typical round table. It has zodiac signs, the woman sees us and gets up and walks behind the curtains and brings back what seems to be a blind girl.
Carla
I can't hear you at this moment it is five dollars for a psychic reading. Anastasia and I have been expecting you Mia. She can't see while she is having visions. My psychic gift causes my hearing to only focus on the sounds during the visions. So I can't hear you right now and she can't see anyone right now.
Anastasia
Ahhh you hate your brother's girlfriend, not to worry, she will not be kept long. Your brother has met his mate, Elliott needs to clean up his act and settle down with Kate. You need to expand into party planning along with catering. Hyde be aware of him. I am finally able to see again. Have fun on Christian's boat, just ignore Sherry let her dig her own grave. That's all I have for you, mom can you hear me now?
Carla
Yes, Mia Sherry thinks she is going to make you her servant after she gets Christian to marry her. She is trying to get pregnant. Barge in on them. Lol
Mia
I definitely will. I give them a twenty, but they say it is only five dollars. Three people walk in for a reading. They call them by name as well as I am walking out I hear how did you know our names?
Carla
We are psychics, it is our ability to know your names and other things as well buy one it will be very pleasing. It will save your marriage.
Mia
I get back into the car and they drive me to the boat. I get out and start walking when I hear Christian and Sherry behind me.
Sherry Smith
Mia just in time to carry my bags. She keeps walking without acknowledging what I told her to do. Your sister is very rude. She should some respect to me. I think after we marry her credit cards will be non existent. Christian supplies her with a black Amex and various other credit cards. I will make her my servant. We get on the boat and Mia has disappeared inside the cabin. Carrick is my biggest obstacle in getting Christian to the altar, Grace is another one. None of them like me, I could care less, as long as I keep Christian satisfied in the sexual area I should be getting that ten carat diamond ring soon. I tried to get him to buy me a car, but he offered to have his security to pick me up. I can't allow that, because I have friends who like to stay the night. Friends with benefits. I hear my name being called and Elliott is introducing his new piece of meat, like I will remember her name.
Kate
I already hate this bit—, she is in her own little elitist world where she is the queen. Christian however is holding his temper in at seeing me again so soon after he threw me out if his office after asking if he was gay. I had no idea this big goofy gorgeous man was his brother when he came to the rescue of a crying female stumbling away from GEH. I nearly ran over him as I headed to my car. He held me and handed me his handkerchief and said let's go get something to drink and maybe some food.
Elliott
After nearly being ran over by Kate in the GEH parking garage visitors lot. I saw her sobbing and decided to play her rescuer to the damsel in distress. We had something to drink and good food along with good conversation. She wasn't ready to talk about what happened so I tried to get her to laugh. I decided that this is the type of nice girl my parents would like. I invited her to go out on my brothers boat with me. Now I can tell that Christian was the one to make her cry. They both seem tense at seeing one another. Sherry is looking Kate up and down scrutinizing her. I glare at Sherry and she glares back at me. I know Mia was very unhappy seeing Sherry and made some comment about not being Sherry's servant and went into the cabin. I know no one likes her and it is very important to Christian that we like whoever he is dating. Dad says you think she treats Mia badly now just wait until she marries Christian, if she even gets the chance to marry him. Dad says he has a prenuptial agreement ready for just her and her alone. He says he thinks Christian is just getting his rocks off and she will be history soon.
Grace
Carrick remind me to ignore that self serving gold digging bimbo. She treats Mia very badly and she talks down to me. She is only a hair stylist at that clip joint Esclava. The owner of that place gives me looks like that as well so we stopped going there.
Carrick
You and me both, we apparently aren't to her standards, you know what I think as a hair stylist hoping to become a billionaires wife, she thinks and acts like she has already married him. I should show you the prenuptial agreement and the surveillance footage we have on her at this point. I asked Taylor for a recommendation for someone to follow her. She has a multitude of suitors coming and going inside her apartment. They stayed overnights as well and it wasn't a friendly goodbye kiss in the am. She was half naked and they were groping her