Mia's Rise

Paul
Mia has finally opened the restaurant with a lot of help. Everyone has pitched in to help her out. She has a month before our little one is born. Anastasia is due a month later. She is having twins Christian is very protective of her and the babies. Apparently Nina escaped the mental hospital and got close enough to Anastasia but she had no idea that the Lamberts were all psychics and set a trap for her to walk into. Mia was there as well, which made me angry. But security caught Nina and made sure she was given back to dr Hyde. I have never seen such fear in a persons eyes as I did as she was dragged away and put in a white van. Dr Hyde looked very familiar to me and then it hit me he looks like Jack Hyde. But Jack Hyde was killed in prison wasn't he? It was all over the news. The dr didn't seem to recognize me. I shake it off and get Mia to her drs appointment and dr Felix Greene checked her over and said she is doing very well and to keep her feet up.
Mia
The dr said I am doing well and as shaky as I am after Nina's arrival at the restaurant looking for Anastasia and Christian threatening to kill Anastasia in front of everyone because Christian believes need to her. We finally go home to relax and leave the managers to run the place. The restaurant is doing quite well and we might be able to open a new place after Adrian Paul Ascher is born. This restaurant has become a family affair on both sides. Even Chef Smith has thrown a few good people in the mix. His husband Pierre has brought his style into the mix. At first I was a bit put off but soon saw the direction it was going in and inserted my own flair into it as well.
Christian
I make sure my family is okay and get assurances that Nina can't escape again. We weren't given information on where Nina was being treated and held. We found out that she had escaped during a patient transfer. Anastasia and Mia were taken to get looked at and Anastasia was a bit uncomfortable. Ma turned out better than we hoped. Both are on bed rest at this point. But the pain hasn't stopped after her nap they seem to be getting worse.
Anastasia
Mom dad and Austin are waiting for us at the hospital. Dr Greene is called to the ER and the twins might be arriving two months early. All the Grey's have arrived, minus Kate. She still hasn't gotten into her head that her cousin has a lot of screws loose. Elliott and her are constantly fighting over the fact she has blinders on concerning Nina. Her parents have not been able to get her to realize it yet.
Elliott
Kate promised me she would come here after work and yet she isn't here yet. Finally she arrives, but she's crying and she runs into my arms. All I hear is that everyone was right about Nina.
Kate
I can't believe how stupid I was about Nina and believed her lies because she was always there for me when I needed her, but I just found out something that opened my eyes up. This isn't the first time she has set out destroy a relationship or a marriage one ended up dead because of her actions and was raped by men she found to do it to her. The drugs she used killed her victim and she died being raped. Someone sent me an anonymous lead and didn't tell me much more so I started investigating and the more I looked into it the more Nina's name kept popping up in the interviews. They had no evidence and they couldn't prove she had anything to do with it.
Christian
The dr has came in and taken Anastasia to the operating room to deliver the babies. My sons will be born today. I can't watch due to the fact they might need to work fast and can't be worried about my presence in the O.R.. we sit waiting for news about Anastasia.
Anastasia
They start moving me at breakneck speed to the O.R. They are talking to me and I just nod my agreements and they put me u dear very quickly. I am no longer able to hear anything.
Christian
They bring out two bassinets with tiny little wiggly things crying weakly by me. The nurse says that my sons are going to the NICU and my wife is still being worked on. She lost a lot of blood as I watch a frantic nurse run by us and into the O.R. Mom tells me she is going to check on my sons and she heads off while dad and Elliott stay by my side and Kate apologizes for not listening to all of us. I tell her that Nina hid all her bad behavior from everyone, but couldn't hide it from Anastasia. I tell her that Nina escaped and this is the result of that escape. Nina found Anastasia and caused her all kinds of stress and brought on premature labor. Three hours pass and they bring Anastasia out and she is on a ventilator. Bags of various fluids are hanging from IV poles. She is being taken to the CCU unit. Taylor has gotten security to keep my family safe. I follow Anastasia to her room and then go see my sons. Nina did this, I will assure she never gets out again after this.
Grace
The boys are needing oxygen and they need to have medication to help their lungs develop better. The dr got them out just in time. Both are three pounds five ounces and 16 inches long. They are so tiny, but fighting hard to live just like their mother is now.