Mia's Surprise

Paul
I get home and I can't find Mia any where. She said she was coming home right after she went Grocery shopping. I dial her phone and it goes to voicemail and I go call her bodyguard and he picks his phone up. Collin Reynolds has been her bodyguard since we got married. I really don't like him at all. Something is off about him.
Collin
Mr Ascher I dropped Mia home already, she should be there, have you talked to the security team? He says he has spoken to him already. Then I remembered seeing mrs Kate Grey waiting for Mia, well it looked like Kate's car and driver.
Paul
I ask Elliott to find out if Mia is with Kate. I couldn't imagine she would be hanging around Kate after being mad at her last week. She refused to tell me why, but she said it was pretty bad. Austin calls me and asked me an odd question just after whatever the incident was between Kate and Mia was.
Kate
Mia is sitting in the chair by me blindfolded and tied to the chair. Nina escaped from the mental institution and tried to get to Anastasia and the boys, but Christian has guards around her and the boys all the time now. I wished Elliott would think about that for me, but then he would find out things I don't 2ant him to find out. Mia however found out because her OB is my OB. Somehow she overheard about my two abortions. Not sure which of the two loudmouth assistants were gossiping about me, but they won't have their jobs after I assure they are terminated. Nina somehow escaped and caught up with me at Mia's home. She knocked me out and Then she grabbed Mia before she got into the house. The gun persuaded Mia and I get in the trunk of the car she was driving. She brought us out to a place where a man I had never met before was waiting for her. She keeps calling him Bobby, like they are long lost friends or something. I was just going to talk to Mia again about not telling Elliott about the abortions. She hasn't told him so far, but she said she s going to if I don't. I watch as Bobby and Nina are talking about what to do next. I knew Nina was crazy, but what she is suggesting borders on insane. What's worse is that Mia is due any day.
Robert Hyde
Nina convinced me that she was railroaded into the situation she is in right now. She says Anastasia Grey was responsible for her being put in the mental hospital after setting her up at Kate's wedding to Elliott Grey. The truly crazy person is Anastasia, she says that Anastasia thinks her family are all psychics. Dr Flynn sent her to me for some bizarre reason. I still don't know why though. Her files never arrived so I don't know the truth of her being placed in the mental institution. I look at the very pregnant woman and then Kate, Nina's cousin. Both are blindfolded and tied up before I arrived. I am unwillingly dragged into this and I am being told that Mia is married and carrying one of my brother's victims that testified against him in court. I tell Nina to return them to where she grabbed them and now. Suddenly the pregnant one screams out in agony, crap I see her clothing go wet with fluid and I have to think quickly. I go grab a blanket and a few emergency supplies from my trunk. Nina untie her this second. While I head out to the car I dial 911 and unfortunately I failed to see Nina behind me.
Nina
I could see in Bobby's eyes he was very unhappy at what I had done. Then I heard the three keys on his phone. I get behind him and hit him hard enough to knock him out. I threw him and his phone in the trunk and grab the medical stuff and the blanket. We are going to be moving and now. I get Kate untied and point the gun at her. And tell her to get Mia into the car and on the blanket and try to deliver the baby. I hand her the medical kit and we are finally leaving for my mom and dads cabin.
Kate
Let's get her to the hospital now.
Nina
No, Christian will come back to me for his sister and her son.
Kate
Where is your friend at?
Nina
He called 911 so he is not a friend of mine. I reach in Kate's purse and get her burner phone and call Christian and tell him I have his sister and she is in labor. If he wants her he has to leave Anastasia and her brats to save Mia and her baby. He knows exactly who I am, because they have alerted him to my escape from the mental hospital. Not hard to escape when you have a body like mine. The guards both men and women are easily manipulated.
Christian
Where are you at now? Taylor has already set my phone to record and there was a 911 call close by. Barney my IT guy is trying to trace the number and can't get a trace on it. Nina tells me to hurry because Mia is in labor and I hear a loud scream at that point. Paul contacted me as soon as he saw Kate's car and her covert unconscious. So we have the cops and my security teams looking for them. Sadly there phones are all turned off. Cctv footage was very bad and we think Nina did something to it.
Barney
Dr Hyde is missing as well, 911 got a call from his cell number and he got just enough information out before they heard a thud and nothing more. They traced the call to a storage area and found him in his trunk unconscious. They saw blood at the scene and it had amniotic fluid in it.