Revealed?

Gordon Ascher
The thing about making the front newspapers, people start recognizing that you are being looked for. It is one thing my son didn't expect when he started working at the Mile High Club. He was recognized and so was Miss Lambert or Miss Steele. I never got her last name because she never gave it. I know she knew who we are and that we knew who she is and who her family is. I guess both of our families try real hard to disappear and it is like we end up in the news no matter what. Like what happened that attracted those people and they grabbed Paul right off the street. We had him healed by Robert Lambert or Steele and it made the front page and all the crazy people. Which brought out the pedophile and human traffickers. They grabbed Paul and after a year we got him back after they busted the place they were keeping him at. We had to keep him from making the news, but somehow he seems to attract situations that put him in the headlines. Just like the Lamberts. We were there when they had to be rescued and I got us clear of all the crowds surrounding them. They get scary and the last one was the scariest. Between Paul being one of their successfully healed children it brought out a bigger crowd than they could contain and it wasn't safe for anyone around the Lambert's and we were safely moved out of the crowds by some sort of military groups. They did the extraction so quickly we hardly had time to think, much less know who got us to safety. The Lambert's disappeared after that and here they are. Paul asked that we keep this quiet since he was targeted because he was healed by the Lamberts and they have the right to their privacy just as I am.
Anastasia
My family and I went to visit Paul and talk to his family and we realized why their names seemed familiar to us. It amazed us everything they had went through after the last time we saw them.
Bonnie
I recalled the Lamberts after they had visited the first time, but I had no idea that again they had somehow prevented us injury to be less than it would have been by Miss Lightly. Miss Lightly is now an organ donor. Somehow miss Lambert knew where to shoot. Her visions were right on the money, the few things are the other variables can cause sone variations in how her visions end up in the end.
Christian
I have assured the Ascher family that they won't need to pay any hospital bills and Paul will get his salary paid and he can go back to work when he is released by the doctors.
Anastasia and I go to the rehearsal dinner for Elliott and Kate's wedding. Mia and Anastasia are pretty close, she really doesn't know Kate as well as she does Mia and I. Mm and dad are still getting used to her and her family. It can get a bit unnerving at times. Like her shooting Miss Lightly. How do you explain how a person that has temporary blindness can shoot to kill someone by way of her visions. I don't think even she can explain it.
Elliott
Kate is looking pretty good this evening and the wedding is in a week everything is in place except for the fact Christian wants nothing to do with her cousin. Nina Kavanagh she moved to Seattle so she could meet Christian. Christian has been very clear that he and Anastasia are dating and she recently moved into his penthouse. Kate has been told to back off by Christian and informed her to keep Nina in check.
Kate
Nina has her sites set on getting Christian down the aisle with her as the bride and I have told her that he has a girlfriend and they are living together at this point. That failed to work and my rehearsal dinner was nearly spoiled by her poor behavior. She wasn't aware of Anastasia and her abilities and thought she was completely blind. By the time Nina realized it she had food poured on her five thousand dollar dress. She ended up having to go change into her old navy little black dress, that just so happened to be exactly what Anastasia was wearing, but Anastasia looked better in hers lol. Talk about mad.
Nina
I can't seem to get this girl to leave Christian alone. I tried to follow him into the mens room, but his bodyguards stopped me and I was told to stop bothering him and that he had no interest in me and never would have any interest in me. Apparently Kate was telling me over and over again to leave Christian alone that he has a girlfriend and it is Anastasia. I need to get rid of that little witch. But for some reason everything I try ends up backfiring on me.
Grace
Nina I suggest you leave Christian and Anastasia alone before other things you try gets you in worse situations than food being dropped on you. Trying to shove Anastasia caused the waiter to drop your food on you.
Carrick
Nina is really getting on everyone's nerves. She can't seem to take the hint from Christian, Kate, Mia, Elliott, Grace and soon me about the fact he wants nothing to do with her. Little did we know Nina had bigger plans for the wedding. Luckily there are four psychics attending the wedding.
Anastasia
I inform the Grey family about my vision at the wedding and we make a plan. We decide to allow Kate and Elliott to remain the happy couple on their wedding day. My family are ready to handle Nina on our own.
Christian
Anastasia has told me to stay with the family especially her and my parents during the reception. She said she and her family have things in hand yet she doesn't want to tell me what it is in regards to.