Albus

Gellert POV:
A boy, Albus Dumbledore, stands in front of me. The first thing I notice is his striking auburn hair slightly curling below his ears and his bright blue eyes with a curious twinkle in. I stand up and smile at him.
"Hello, I am Gellert and I hope we can be friends." I say hoping that is an okay introduction.
Albus smiles back and I immediately see the intelligence and power he has which matches my own. He sticks his hand out which I grasp with my own.
"Albus." He replies. "I too hope we can be friends. But if you don't mind I would like to get to know you better over some food. I am absolutely famished."
"Absolutely." I grin. Someone who is not afraid to speak his mind. We are going to be great friends. I pull out a chair for him which he notes with a raise of his eyebrows and a slight smirk before sitting down. I feel my face flush with embarrassment. Why did I do that? He probably already thinks I am weird. If anyone knew what was going on in my head, I would be an outcast. In the muggle and wizarding worlds.

I sit down and put a few sandwiches on my plate. Albus pours himself some tea and gestures for me to hold my cup so he can do the same for me.
"Do you take milk or sugar?" He asks politely.
"Oh I am not sure. I do not really drink tea. Do it how you like it." I reply.
He looks at me incredulous and adds a dash of milk so the dark liquid turns paler.
"I was warned about the British and tea but was convinced it was a myth." I joke.
"Oh no. It is an art in Britain. We take great pride in making a good cup of tea." Albus replies seriously.
I laugh and we begin eating whilst talking about ourselves. I notice Albus seems to withdraw details but I suppose we have only just met. And I am keeping things from him too. Not that I could ever tell him. I find out he has two siblings, a younger sister and brother, he enjoys all lessons but loves transfiguration and ancient runes which he has been able to be taught a year early. We talk into the late evening and I am glad the headmaster decided we should be friends.

As the night draws closer, Albus stands and offers his arm to me with a mocking smile. I take it with mock sincerity and we go up to the dorm. I snort in surprise when I see the Fat Lady portrait.
"Hey. Do not disrespect her or there is no way you are getting in. Then you will have to sleep out here." scolds Albus.
I muse over that piece of information before following Albus into the portrait which slams behind me in an aggressive manner.